• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for someone to do the DLC Multiplayer Achievements for Assassin's Creed Revelations. If anyone is interested send a message to Ordinaryhero27. Ancestors and Mediterranean. I'm on right now. Send me a message online.

If i don't find anyone in the next hour or so I will be on after 7-8 CST tomorrow so send me a friend request and let me know you want to and i'll be looking for you tomorrow if you aren't on now.

Will only need one person for all but one of the ten achievements. For the last one we would need at least three.

Wrong Thread mate this is for Halo: Reach

Hey guys, I'm in need of:

Noble 1: Double Kill from the grave

Defiant: Prevent team touching flag 1F-CTF

Defiant: Assassinate someone who just exited armor-lock

Defiant: Be the Last Man standing - Infection

Anniversary: Infect 3 Players - Infection

Anniversary: Sticky the flag carrier

Anniversary: Capture 10 skulls

My gamer tag is: MuddPunk

I have 4 controllers but ill more than likely just use 3 and get a friend to join in too, his gamer tag is lomax_the_great if you want to add him as well.

We probably won't be on til 8pm this evening in the UK, but if your up for it send us a request and or message. Also obviously willing to help out with cheevos that you need too :)

Hey guys, my gamertag is Linkist and I'm looking to boost the last three Defiant achievements. I have four controllers too!

Paper Beats Rock

All Alone

Don't Touch That

I'm usually on everyday, send me a message on Xbox Live!

Sign me up for anything guys, I'll help out with any achievements you need, Defiant / Noble and definitely Anniversary.

Gamertag:Oh Word John

i have another two controllers, any achievement / anytime, feel free to add me or message me, really need to get this game done. Thanks.