Co-Op Partner Thread

Tyger7

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a co-op partner to basically run through the whole game and get all co-op achievements. If anyone else need that too message me on XBL and we can get it done! Sooner the better! GT: Sneaky Supreme

Looking to do all three Coop missions, get all Coop Achievements and get all Collectibles in Coop areas.

Mic: Maybe. Provided you know what and where we are looking for Collectibles its really not necessary.

GT: Jaska95

Edited by Jaska95

need co-op partner for revives, one of the optional missions, space ace, and possibly awakened dlc when i max the original game's collectibles.

GT = Xenodolf

shoot me a FR or message on XBL. I have this gamefly'd so I will probably keep the game for another week tops.

I'm looking for someone to play co-op with. I want to get the carver achievements. I have the devil horns so itd be pretty easy, and I'm decent at the game id say, so if anyone is interested send a message to my GT. WaRp3D91.

Hello. I need a partner to do all the multiplayer achievements with. I need to do the co-op missions in chapters 4, 11 and 14. Besides this i need to do item trading, sharing blueprint, revive 10 times, etc. I have a headset so i can talk if you really want to. If interested my gamertag is HitokiriSEVEN.

Please note I am about 13 hours ahead of EST. (So if it is 9a.m. there, it is 10p.m. here).