BiggD

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Source of figure %?

Okay, as if you didn't get my point. But just in case you don't:

http://cdn.slashgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/155_res.jpg

It may not be 1%, but just by comparing the time spent in single player during the first week or two of the game as opposed to multiplayer should give a clear indication that people who buy AC buy it for the single player.

But gee, apparently you're so thick headed to realize that people buy story based single player games for... SINGLE PLAYER. :eek:

You're in such an abysmal minority here that you can't say "plenty" of people buy AC solely for the mediocre multiplayer OVER the single player... Where's your source? You and the other 10 people? lol

Play solo. It's much easier and still counts.

This, done it 3 times already solo, a tip but depending on your level, this was my set to maximize my score.

Disguise/Poison/Hidden Gun, Boost Cooldown, Silent Kill streak 550

Early stages of the kill, get Incognito, Hidden, Focus, Poison = min of 1000 points.

But gee, apparently you're so thick headed to realize that people buy story based single player games for... SINGLE PLAYER. :eek:

Now now dear no need for insults ;)

Edited by cjdavies

You can also play Training to unlock the Stubborn Stunner achievement. When you get to the last part of Introductury Session 1 (7/7) you will be able to stun two people. It will then ask if you want to end tutorial or try again. Hit try again (B button I believe) and then stun another person to get the achievement.

You can also play Training to unlock the Stubborn Stunner achievement. When you get to the last part of Introductury Session 1 (7/7) you will be able to stun two people. It will then ask if you want to end tutorial or try again. Hit try again (B button I believe) and then stun another person to get the achievement.

Thanks for the confirmation :) I'll add it in now.

That actually works? I got it in a boost party but that is an interesting and quick way to pick it up too.

I would just re-recover your tag from the dashboard and then load up the game. You'll have to obtain the achievements again most likely, man.

Yeah, you're right.

I did recover my gamertag and the cheevos were gone, then I did them again and now everything is fine, game is completed again ...

Thanks for your help

There's an even easier way than that... Introductory Session 3 starts off with stunning pursuers. Load it up, stun 3 pursuers, achievement unlocked. No time wasted on performing other actions first or hitting "try again."

Make sure you communicate with your team in order to synchronize your kills for more points. Be aware of the timer as the match will end when the clock reaches zero. Try to perform hidden and incognito/discreet kills and always lock onto your target using :ltbut: to get a focus bonus. These bonuses will add major points to your score. Be sure to always assassinate the 'Extra Target' for more time, too.

You don't want discreet kills, they only give 150 for the kill, Incognito is best.

Incognito - 350

Silence - 250

Discreet - 150

Reckless - 100

If the target is walking in a group, use fast walk to blend in the group, then build up the Incognito and Focus and you will get Hidden too.

Edited by cjdavies

You don't want discreet kills, they only give 150 for the kill, Incognito is best.

Incognito - 350

Silence - 250

Discreet - 150

Reckless - 100

If the target is walking in a group, use fast walk to blend in the group, then build up the Incognito and Focus and you will get Hidden too.

Thanks for the point values. I was going to add them in but it slipped my memory while playing. I'll add these in later tonight. Thanks, man :)

EDIT: Does Silence come before Incognito? I thought the meter only had 3 levels.

Yes, Silence is before Incognito.

Reckless only comes if you run towards your target -which is why Wolfpack with randoms fails.

So it's: Reckless, Discreet, Silence and Incognito. I never bothered to stalk my target past Discreet so that explains my confusion :p

Oh, and you're right - Wolfpack with randoms is a disaster, unfortunately.

Edited by BiggD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I'll post in the boost thread too but I need someone with the new maps for wolf pack.

Why are all the achievement trading threads closed? Ugh

Anyways, I'm guessing that the Wolves for Lambs achievement has to be done on one of the new maps? Not just choosing the extra content, is that correct?

Edited by Raining Light