Gamercard glitch?

DrewMetals

gamercard help.

So, I stayed up to try to wait out the DLC. I ended up going to bed, and when I woke up, I put in Dead Space 2. The title screen loaded up, I had to do the update, and this was before I saw on here that the achievements weren't live yet.

Now, the achievements aren't showing up on my gamercard, even though I've done the update. I'm holding off on buying the DLC until I figure out what is wrong. Anyone have any ideas?

PS I'm recovering my gamertag right now, seeing if this fixes the problem.

gamercard help.

So, I stayed up to try to wait out the DLC. I ended up going to bed, and when I woke up, I put in Dead Space 2. The title screen loaded up, I had to do the update, and this was before I saw on here that the achievements weren't live yet.

Now, the achievements aren't showing up on my gamercard, even though I've done the update. I'm holding off on buying the DLC until I figure out what is wrong. Anyone have any ideas?

PS I'm recovering my gamertag right now, seeing if this fixes the problem.

Recovering my gamercard fixed it for me. Although I am not quite sure the update adds the achievements to your list. I think they only appear there after you purchase and download the DLC.

Guest ScottyFJ

i downloaded too and unlocked peng again and should have unlocked alamo and chapter 2 but nothing popped.. then after my disappointment i went back to my dashboard and my GS was zero... cold sweat i tell you! lol turned off my xbox in hope that i was just havin a nightmare and thank the heavens when switched back on it had returned to normal minus any gamerscore for Severed

Recovering my gamercard fixed it for me. Although I am not quite sure the update adds the achievements to your list. I think they only appear there after you purchase and download the DLC.

once the DLC was out my system had me update DS2 and after that the achievements for it were there even tho I haven't DL'd the DLC yet (and yes im gona lol) and Bloodrune is right there is almost always problems with achievements for DLC's when they first come out don't know why they just do. Just a little food for thought.:woop:

lol recovering my gamertag has saved me alot of trouble on other things lol