Double XP This Weekend!

Dirty130

I only notiiced this when I logged in with my 47 HR ..... I thought it was double seals when I was doing daily harper missions with my 60 so it's that too if you have a 60 !!!

Does anyone know if you buy an XP boost will it stack? Could make some head way with a 3rd toon if I get my lvl 6 azure enchants on them + a boost + double xp maybe:confused:

Edit: A quick google and a dozen reddit posts all say yes it does!!!!!!

Edited by calex deus

How much is an xp booster, and how much xp is it worth?

The little booster is 350Z and doubles up on the next 15k after it is activated (you don't get a 15k jump at once)

The middle booster is 750Z and doubles the next 50K

The large one is 5,000Z (!!!!) and doubles the next 450K XP.

Note - I think you also get double the amount of XP increase you get from Azures in the utility slot.

I can confirm last night it was a double seals weekend, because I played a few epics to get drake seals bought gear and salvaged!

I don't know how or why it changed because it had a timer in the top corner of the screen for the weekend, very strange indeed...

I can confirm last night it was a double seals weekend, because I played a few epics to get drake seals bought gear and salvaged!

I don't know how or why it changed because it had a timer in the top corner of the screen for the weekend, very strange indeed...

Was double seals right up to around 11pm our time (Ireland also) the timer was 3 days, then I switched to my lvl 40's toon and it changed to double XP

Can't believe I got my 2nd to 60 before you :(...granted you do have more to do on your main then I do atm lol

I just couldn't motivate myself to do it...I had the 1000 dragons what, like 2-3 weeks ago? My alt was in the 40s then and I just felt like it was a huge waste of time to work on her instead of pursuing end game with my main. I knew Dirty was going to finish first because he bought some XP boosters for Anita and I knew BEA was dragging his feet with his alt more than me. So I figured I could be lazy and still get 2nd spotlight in Max Clubs.

Double XP, combined with my main being so damn far along in end game, inspired me to finish.

Congrats, bigbear!

I got my CW alt from 33 to 50. Now to grind to 60 so I can find a nice outfit for him :woop: (maybe I don't truly understand the point of this game ...).

Lol. No, its all about getting badass looking gear that makes you beastly strong. I think you get the point.

Hint: if you find something that looks great to you but has crappy stats...keep it. You can change item appearance. Find the gear with the stats you want, then go to change appearance, put the item you want it to look like in the right box and BOOM! Cool gear.

But this costs AD. Though some things, like the CTA gear you get with medallions are free transmogs.

Edited by bigbear.

My CW alt is now at 58 - started at 33 this morning, played all day with a couple hour break. I cannot do anymore! (At least til I down this scotch). I fucking hate spiders.

It was a hard decision between leveling this guy, or running around collecting refining stones with my Dragon Hoarded DC. Tomorrow ...

I don't know why I am hurrying the second char to 60 - I am miles away from 1,000 dragons.

EDIT: and - done. Hit 60 at 9pm. It was fitting to end on a quest with spiders in Whispering Caverns. Now, to go shopping! (I broke down and bought an XP booster for the end).

Edited by shazza53A