Humando Slug Build Guide.

FlipSwitch

I've been a lurker on these boards for well over a year now and thought it was about time I signed up to thank FlipSwitch for this guide. With it I managed to finish all the levels without dying and make a great character.

I would have just sent you a message on Live but I read your other post in regards to people hassling you with Live PMs so I thought I better do it this way :D

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to let you guys know...there is a cap on total armor (this was tested by the people on the forums of toohuman.net), that cap is 1528, with altruist and 2 aesir pieces you can get this with +60% total armor you then have an extra slot or 2 for more runes. Nothing ever hits me anyways to really have use for armor anyways. I personally use my Humando all the time (75+ hours of play) and depending on the enemy I do up to 3000 damage. I just went through world serpent, killing the boss in maybe 10 seconds flat, i havnt actually timed it. If anyone wants my armor stats, or a viewing of me, send me a PM and ill let you know when im on next.

There are a lot of factors on what people choose to wear. One of the large ones is aesthetics. Aesir armour is sexy, simple as. Altruist is ugly. With a commando as powerful as this, smaller details can begin to take a backseat.

I don't really have a use for another 2 rune slots - maybe a spider based one such as cooldown or damage. With how much I use my spider, thats an almost negligible benefit.

By the way, do you have a link for the thread concerning the armour cap?

• 2 weeks later...

quick question i've finaly managed to get a force of 200 hammers charm which i was super glad to find only problum being the requirement for it was to do 80 200 hit combos which at the moment seem pretty tuff for me to do as a commando any tips on getting these combos or if i can get this charm again with a diffrent more manageable requirement.

any help youl be gr8 thanks :D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

au contraire, monsieur. that number is all that matters damage and killspeedwise. you are only dealing more than twice the damage because of the battlecry, which gives you a certain percentage plus, what means you get that added on your final ballistic damage. if you reduce that number, the final final dmg output was lower...

but i got my answer.

ps. i still wanna see the original perform...

Yes, I know all this. The reason I am saying ignore it is because you should just concentrate on getting each bonus maxed out rather than seeing how much your base damage is increasing - rifle damage, slug damage etc. Plus certain bonuses bypass damage completely, such as slug fire rate; and that is one of the bigest damage increases you can gain.

Sorry about the wait, I've just been busy with other things and quite frankly I forgot :p I'll send you an invite or something later today, but it probably performs much the same as yours does if its maxed out. Either way, I'll get on it soon.

flipswitch id just like to say thankyou very much for this guide, my old berserker character was awful but even my level 27 humando is better than my old cyber zerker now haha

also id like to ask if you have the elite armour for a humando? if so , when i hit lvl 50 can i borrow for the achievement,

all i can give in return is good rep and help with any achievements in other games tht u need which i have? sorry

thanks

• 2 months later...