No Unlimited Continues?

TakahashiDemon

They changed it a bit since then. The whole menu system is brand new, so if there's a debug menu, or cheat options, they either require a new way of accessing them or otherwise don't exist any longer.

And I did play on both Original and Remix, my level didn't keep, but I could swear that was a feature of the original, but I haven't played it in years, so my mind could be fuzzy or something. But to be sure, make sure you play in original mode, since if it's still a feature it might only be there.

Edited by Saracin

now that i don't remember lol. but if you have beaten it on hard, and he hasn't unlocked there may be a different way of doing it. guess we will do it the old school way. maybe view all endings or take all the diffrerent paths. i know played the shit outta this game when i was younger so i can't say for sure. since you beat on hard what character do u suggest?

i gave up on Normal mode, tried Easy mode and i have 98 continues

i'm not trying to bash here, but you shouldn't give up. normal isn't much of a challenge, especially if you farm bodies for xp. admittedly i've been playing this game for a long time, but if you team up with someone you should be able to blaze through without too much trouble