The Official Bitching Thread

Highlight a level, then hit X to bring up the difficulty selector. There should be little pips under the highest difficulty you've beat each level on. Unfortunately, you'll have to bring it up on every stage to see which you missed.

This should be posted somewhere else. Very useful information. I was coming into this thread to bitch about not getting hard campaign achieve when I saw this. For some reason I missed one level. Thanks for the help!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone played Escalation with randoms lately?

I was talking my a$$ off where to go, which doors to open, which place to defend etc. Do you believe that no one in the whole goup had a mike neither was anyone listening to what I said?

End of story, everyone was running arround like Rambo, getting theirself killed in Wave 5 and then quittet out cause I had myself bunkered and tried to survive instead of reviving them in the middle of the battlefield...

really, really stupid^^

The only thing that kinda bugs me is the team colours in multiplayer (lights on the various body parts, engine exhaust from jets etc)

I'd rather have red for autobot & purple for decepticon than blue for friendly and red for enemy.

Otherwise I have no complaints

The only thing that kinda bugs me is the team colours in multiplayer (lights on the various body parts, engine exhaust from jets etc)

I'd rather have red for autobot & purple for decepticon than blue for friendly and red for enemy.

Otherwise I have no complaints

You can change that in the settings and set it up how you described.

I hate it when I play Conquest, clearing a Node as a Titan, running at low health...a scientist drops in, I am jumping in front of his nose shouting "heal me, heal me" and he just deploys a Sentry...priceless:mad:

there is absolutely no reason for a scientist to go without a heal beam...

there is absolutely no reason for a scientist to go without a heal beam...

There are two really good reasons: petty spite and lols (joking).

In all seriousness though I don't mind scientists using Sentry Turret. It's a good choice for them if they want to be a little more offesnive. What I do mind is scientists who I know have heal beam, but are idiots/douchebags and refuse to heal me when I'm right next to them and about to die. Especially when said scientist runs over and heals someone else while I get killed.

However, idiot scientists pale in comparison with those douchebag jumpers. Now that they upped the damage of the techvolt there are two classes that do that. Hell, jumping Titans are worse than Destroyers ever were. I take great pleasure in switching to an infiltrator and sniping them from halfway across the map where their jumps don't do jack to mess with my aim.

However, idiot scientists pale in comparison with those douchebag jumpers. Now that they upped the damage of the techvolt there are two classes that do that. Hell, jumping Titans are worse than Destroyers ever were. I take great pleasure in switching to an infiltrator and sniping them from halfway across the map where their jumps don't do jack to mess with my aim.

tbf after extensively playing the demo and now the game, ive found the only way to stay alive as a destroyer is to jump. hate to have to but they have no advantage thats not offset by other classes since the thermo nerf. the sheild is only beneficial if its fortified but easily taken care of by.... running around it?! and since scientists and infs are much much faster than destroyers this is easy work. all of the destroyers weapons are explosive damage, so they dont/cant hold too much ammo or they take an age to reload, again the speed of other classes takes you out quickly by comparison. i think the best destroyer weapon is the vehicle rocket but you make yourself an easy target everytime.

im sorry but the bigger classes should be stronger and do more damage and the smaller ones faster and accuracy based

Most Problems and balancing issues exist because of lag. A scientist or Infiltrator should be an easy target for thermo rockets or other explosive weapons, but when I see them lagging arround and eating rocket after rocket and two shot me with a scatter blaster then that is simply not right.

Also I think that there should be more difference between the energy level.

Maybe, as the Destroyer and Titan lack the Flak Shield Perk from WfC, they could sum up the Shield power of those two classes, or switch to the old energy level:

-Scientist 300

-Infiltrator 400

-Destroyer 500

-Titan 600

Titans and Destroyers just die too easily. There should be a risk choosing a Infiltrator or Scientist. They are fast and hard to hit, they shouldn't be as powerful as the two bigger classes.

Oh, and by powering up the gear shredder, they absolutely overdone it. You can be one Shot by this thing if it happens that you get hit by two or more blades.

tbf after extensively playing the demo and now the game, ive found the only way to stay alive as a destroyer is to jump. hate to have to but they have no advantage thats not offset by other classes since the thermo nerf. the sheild is only beneficial if its fortified but easily taken care of by.... running around it?! and since scientists and infs are much much faster than destroyers this is easy work. all of the destroyers weapons are explosive damage, so they dont/cant hold too much ammo or they take an age to reload, again the speed of other classes takes you out quickly by comparison. i think the best destroyer weapon is the vehicle rocket but you make yourself an easy target everytime.

im sorry but the bigger classes should be stronger and do more damage and the smaller ones faster and accuracy based

The point of the way everything is balanced is that there are strengths and weaknesses to every class, and that there are definite situations where one class will outshine the other. It shouldn't be that every class is good at every moment. The destroyer doesn't have the best damage because his attacks do splash damage. He is meant to attack groups of players to make them easier for your team mates to pick off, not meant to be able to kill everything in sight. The Titan is made to wade into the battle and draw fire while taking out anything he can. Infiltrators are the guerilla fighters who distract and confuse while picking of single targets or snipe the more problematic targets from a distance. Scientists are the full on support class who can heal and mark targets and shoot crap while not expecting to get a ton of kills. my point is I'm tired of people complaining about how a class isn't good enough or how the only way to do good is exploit an in-game mechanic. While FoC has it's flaws and problems it succeded in something that was severely lacking in the last game. It forces people to act as a team. I hate the destroyer sometimes too but I will not stoop to the level of someone who expects to be able to do everything by themself, I love this game too much to let my pride make me into something I hate other people doing.

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to just let anyone grab the sparks in Headhunter? It turns the game into nothing but a killstealing fest. You kill one guy with 2-3 sparks and all your own teammates are running you over trying to get to them first.

Seriously, what the fucking hell......grab your own damn sparks.

Matchmaking bullcrap. Started first few games in deathmatch etc and i always get screwed over by tits in prime mode spamming the same bloody move over and over again, a full clip of shotty shells and no death? wtf? one hit on me and im dead! bullshit. I wish High Moon would sort matchmaking out as it always seems to pit the low level players against those who are maxed out. That is my only gripe about the game. Other than that its pretty damn good.

I don't really care about dying in MP. As long as I play a lot, I'll eventually get Prime Mode, like I did for WfC.

I'm having a real problem getting past Chapter 10 on hard though. I've tried over 20 times. Snipers at the 4th wave would shoot me even with my barrier up, and with full shield and health, I'd be down to 20 and then dead in the next second.

Too ridiculously hard.

I swear cloak works for everyone but me. Another infiltrator cloaks and I can't find him till he's shooting me in the back. I cloak before walking around a corner with enemies and they still see me and shoot my ass. Also am I doing something wrong or does the fireblast upgrade for the scatter blaster suck?

I have played plenty of games online where if the host leaves the game doesn't designate another one until after the game so why can't they do that in this game? Annoying as hell and a game killer when you're into it then you're stopped because the idiot host left and they take forever to get a new one. I've had games where it's glitched int his process and I get stuck in viewer mode too. Also, if they have to use this host migration system why does it take so long at the very least? Again, I've also played games too where it's instant if someone leaves the game gives host ownership away immediately; in this one it's a damn process that takes up to a minute...

After Tons of hours of playing i think they should remove the pick up abillities or change themto overshields.

You just nerver know when a guy has the recharger. Pretty annoying. Saw a Titan once who runs into a battle with active charge. He must have had a second one stored up cause the second he looses the charge he fires up another one.

Just not cool... And a very boring and anoying technique.

My only complaint is the lack of ability customisation you have in MP. As a scientist in WfC I had the ability to heal, spawn a turret, drain life from opposition players close to me and throw healing grenades. There were also 3 passive abilities to choose from 18.

In FoC I can choose between healing ray or a turret, that's it.