Tips on how to beat Deadpool on HARD

After spending about 1hour attempting to find Deadpool's weak spot(he has none apparently btw), I found a method to take down his health by a guaranteed 1cm(if you're on a 30inch TV).

This what you do, Hold (Y) and Charge up the uppercut and dash towards him. Upon reaching him immediately release (Y). This will send BOTH you and him into the air. The moment you have reached the peak of your jump, just before both of you fall to the ground again, SPAM (X) 5 times. This will cause you to do a flurry of Slash attacks while suspending you[and him] in mid air as long as you continue to hit.

You do not want to hit (X) more than 6times or press Y after this because this will cause you to do an Axe Kick finisher(Which will send him flying away, and hence increasing his chance of blasting the ground from beneath you.

After pressing (X) 5 times, immediately press (B) and Wolverine will do a grab deadpool and do a slam into the ground. This makes him 'unconscious' for about 1second, which is enough to do ANOTHER charging uppercut and repeating the 5(X) and 1(B) attacks.

NOTE: If he happens to get up after doing the (B) attack, just unleash a weak uppercut on him which will simply send him flying up(you'll still be on the ground). This allows you to charge up a second uppercut before he has time to land.

Hope this helps you in beating that jackass. :woop:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are a saint man!!! this worked a treat,couldnt use this technique all the way through but just enough to keep the fight going.

also note that dashing rather than jumping or rolling works better when he's destroying sections.

finished him first try after reading this.

lol.for some reason it said id unlocked hard difficulty after as well!! i only been playing on that difficulty for 3 days

Edited by shatulance

gonna have to try this out later today.

last night I'd manage to land a lunge then just keep hitting Y over & over doing the jump impale move over & over... took forever since it's in slo-mo but this seems to be FAR more efficient.

you are a saint man!!! this worked a treat,couldnt use this technique all the way through but just enough to keep the fight going.

also note that dashing rather than jumping or rolling works better when he's destroying sections.

finished him first try after reading this.

lol.for some reason it said id unlocked hard difficulty after as well!! i only been playing on that difficulty for 3 days

Just glad that it helped you :-)

He's not really all that difficult, just have to be patient and learn how to play him. Stay in tight on him. Any time he ports away make sure you take the shortest path back to him and leap at him ASAP. Keep him pinned, use counters, and don't throw him off the edge (the worst thing to do in this fight is toss him off the edge). The time I beat him he only blasted away at the wall twice because I kept on his ass the entire time. That fight was easy because of it. I would also add use your berserk + claw drill. That eats up large chunks in a hurry with the damage multipliers maxed in Skills especially.

Edited by MizzouAWOL

man this dude is a real badass ... i'm trying ur technique but if he manage do stand um after the air grab, he keeps teleporting everytime i get clos and he keeps fireing his damn beam i can't evade ... DAMN U DEADPOOOOOOOOOL

Stand near Deadpool obviously. From here either...

-Lunge at him if he's at medium-range. Keep pressing "Y" to attack him on the ground until he teleports away.

-Keep letting go of the block, and then re-blocking. Basically, keep trying to "Counter" him. Once the screen begins to slow down, hit "Y". You will be forced to tap "X", and then do some pretty good damage. Keep mashing "Y" and if he landed correctly, you'll continue to pounce on his face until he teleports away.

Rinse and repeat as necessary.

Edit: Just a suggestion to try if you are having trouble with the TC's suggestion. But I'm sure what I said is how most people go about fighting Deadpool anyway.

Ok it took me 2 tries to beat him on Hard. the first time i died cuz he beamed me while i was trying to jump over a gap he created. but my method was the following.

I just stayed as close as possible as i could to Deadpool and i just kept hitting me with (X) whenever he started attacking me i would block and counter his attack. after the whole little pressing (X) sequence was over i used my rage and did the XSpin attack.

i just kept doing that over and over.

now i have 1000 on this game!

Thank you so much for posting this tip. I wouldn't have been smart enough to figure it. I finally beat him on the third try(i fell off when he started with the lasers). I have a 1000 now with your help, and of course the collection guide on this site!!!! :woop:

finally.. he was kinda tough.. at least the part on the damn tower.. for his first encounter once you get him on the ground you can repeatedly use Y to jump on him over and over.. it works on the tower as well.. but he will teleport out of it.. once he starts destroying sections of the tower.. you can just go into blocking and hopefully get a counter which will knock him down.. then go the spamming of Y route

I read through this and I didn't see this posted anywhere, so here iswhat I did. All you have to do is, when you get close enough to him, is do a quick kill. It does a good amont of damage to him and it doesn't knock him that far away. It knocks him close enough that you can run up to him and grab him again befoe he fully gets up. I used this method and beat him on my second try. Hope it works for you guys.

I read through this and I didn't see this posted anywhere, so here iswhat I did. All you have to do is, when you get close enough to him, is do a quick kill. It does a good amont of damage to him and it doesn't knock him that far away. It knocks him close enough that you can run up to him and grab him again befoe he fully gets up. I used this method and beat him on my second try. Hope it works for you guys.

I tried this method first. That's how I made it through hard mode actually, quick kill is a godsend. Anyhow, every time I tried it on him on top of the tower, he ported away in the middle of the grab animation, couldn't get a grip on him, not once.

That's an awesome tip, warr1or. I kept getting him down to 1/4 health, then he'd end up getting too far away and would blast me when I was jumping over a gap, causing me to fall. Using your tip, I was able to keep him close the whole time and finally beat him. 1000/1000 now.

I'd like to pile onto the thank you wagon for the strategy. It was the only way I found to effectively damage him and it helps to prevent his regeneration from starting as well. Thanks for the tips everyone.

HAH! This is one bandwagon that I dont' mind people get on..

It's not always I get to feel useful/helpful. :woop:

Yeah you`re right cleric_80, this is definetly a good way to finish him just lunge towards him and keep pressing y. In my first try i got him while on normal it took me about 4 times.

Edited by Johan