Are you getting Retirement Savings Plan?

Kreger51

Are you going for it?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going for it?

• Yes
    • Nope
    • Not sure

Before I tried multiplayer I was pretty sure I was gonna get this achievement. Now that I tried it I pretty much am going back on my decision. I don't find it fun at all (go for the yellow thingies on the GPS and fist fight yay), laggy and realize it takes a little while. I can also, even though I really like the 1000s, live with this game at 960...

So as the title says, are YOU going for it?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna have to say probably not. It's going to end up driving me crazy seeing that 960/1000 on my list but the effort and time required is worth more than 40 points. That and the fact that as soon as RS:V2 hits shelves, everything but probably Halo3 and COD4 is going to be a ghost town.

-Grishnaar

I'm going to start working on it this weekend. I've got one friend who is reliable but it's hard getting 4 people together that feel the achievement is worth their time. So going into a ranked match with one friend/teammate still makes it a crapshoot as to whether or not the other team will end up quitting. Plus, as mentioned above, EA's servers aren't making things any easier. I would like to see some kind of system implemented where quitters lose money from their overall amount and they're stuck in the lobby waiting for the game to end until they can search for a new one. Getting disconnected is a different story, but yeah, this will take a while.

Don't really know. I'll play it till I get bored, its starting to feel like the "Seriously" on in GOW. If anyone quits you don't get anything, and you can't keep good track of it. You can't just look at the total, you have to designate what map and gamemode you want to look at. Like I have 2 mil on Afghanistan bounties, but only 100 thousand in afganistan warzone. And I am not about to add all those things up.