OMG Somebody has 1000

cg Raptor

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why post it? Post an OMG thread when someone gets it legit. Games will always be hacked, nub.

I'm sorry MR. Forum Police Sir. I just thought people would like to know. I guess i have to have over 1400 post before i'm not a nub anymore.;)

I'm sorry MR. Forum Police Sir. I just thought people would like to know. I guess i have to have over 1400 post before i'm not a nub anymore.;)

He is just saying that its not that big of a deal. Nobody here at x360a gives a shit about hackers. We are about real gaming, real achievements the legit way. I think what he is just saying its not worth making another thread in this already cluttered 104 page GTA forum.

I have had comfirmation from a Rockstar employee that the gamertag in question is the first Rockstar employee to spread the viral achivement. Apprently it will be released at 12.01am ET saturday morning

Let me get this straight... the guy in the leaderboard is just an employee.. or however u spell it. And he's gonna be spreadin the viral achievment online this saturday? Sweet.

Yeah, he definitely hacked it, R* Devs are not even allowed to play ranked games yet lol, ive got one on my list (RS NYC 6) and their are only 6, so the chances of finding one with a non viral achievement are 1 in 1000000. TomoyoN is #1 legitly, Zombie had like 800 points last time i seen him on MGC 2 days ago.

Yeah, he definitely hacked it, R* Devs are not even allowed to play ranked games yet lol, ive got one on my list (RS NYC 6) and their are only 6, so the chances of finding one with a non viral achievement are 1 in 1000000. TomoyoN is #1 legitly, Zombie had like 800 points last time i seen him on MGC 2 days ago.

lol kinda sad when someone hacks the game just to get the 1000... whats even worse was that he messaged me right after he did it.

"Say Goodbye to the number 1 spot on mygamercard.net. Its mine."

I have had comfirmation from a Rockstar employee that the gamertag in question is the first Rockstar employee to spread the viral achivement. Apprently it will be released at 12.01am ET saturday morning

Where did you hear this from?

On a side note there has been one good thing that came from this... The constant XBL messages/friend requests I get from people has died down. I was getting about 50-60 messages/friend requests a day since last Friday.

Edited by TomoyoN

lol kinda sad when someone hacks the game just to get the 1000... whats even worse was that he messaged me right after he did it.

"Say Goodbye to the number 1 spot on mygamercard.net. Its mine."

Where did you hear this from?

On a side note there has been one good thing that came from this... The constant XBL messages/friend requests I get from people has died down. I was getting about 50-60 messages/friend requests a day since last Friday.

The receptionist