Defiant achievements CAN be unlocked in custom games!

General Boredom

Okay, so I managed to get Crackin' Skulls and Return To Sender, but for some reason I cannot get Candy From A Baby. I take my 2nd player and put 2 flags into his capture zone then I take my 1st player over and take the flags out one at a time then captured both flags but didn't get the achievement. I even tried putting 1 flag into my 2nd player's capture zone then taking and capturing it with my 1st player twice and that didn't work either.

EDIT: I got it, it seems like you have to capture the 2 flags at the same time.

I would recommend playing Stockpile on Zealot because it doesn't take long to get between the capture zones.

Edited by D347H0FL0V3

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can confirm that this works, i got Oddball achivement and Stockpile Achievement

To clear up any confusion about Stockpile achievement, you only get it if you capture two flags from the enemy zone that end up being collected by your team at the end of the 60 second timer. It doesn't have to be done withi one 60 second timer either...

e.g. I'm on the red team and i take a blue coloured flag from the blue teams capture zone and deposit it in our own and it is there when the 60 second timer runs out on the red zone. I do this twice, seperately and the achievemet unlocks!

Can confirm that this works, i got Oddball achivement and Stockpile Achievement

To clear up any confusion about Stockpile achievement, you only get it if you capture two flags from the enemy zone that end up being collected by your team at the end of the 60 second timer. It doesn't have to be done withi one 60 second timer either...

e.g. I'm on the red team and i take a blue coloured flag from the blue teams capture zone and deposit it in our own and it is there when the 60 second timer runs out on the red zone. I do this twice, seperately and the achievemet unlocks!

thanks for explaining this in simple terms, it should help me out later.

do you have to kill 3 different players or it doesn't matter just kill a player 3 times because i am doing it in customs and i only have one extra controller

3 kills. Doesn't matter if it is the same person. Make sure you use the maps from your temporary history if you're custom mapping them tho

Thanks for this =)

I tried to boost them with my boyfriend originally and it may seem obvious but I'll say it anyway. You both need to have the defiant map pack downloaded if you both want them.

I only copied the map pack onto my memory stick and it didn't work so I had to redownload it on my console.

This Stockpile Achievement SUCKS!!!!!

I capture TWO FLAGS from the opposite team from their Circle and take to mine on the Zealot Map and Nothing!

WTF

You need to save the map type STOCKPILE from an actual Defiant Map Pack match. When you do a custom game, you'll see two maps type for Stockplie, the one you want will have info that it was created by Bungie on a certain date. The original map type for Stockplie will not have an author, date created, etc.

Easiest if you do it on Zealot, since it's a small map, and you'll be able to knock this out real fast.

Got this last cheevo this way last night.

Good luck.

Of course they are not that hard. I just hate playing Team Objective :D

ya i also hate team objective, terrible achievements in this map pack. if i get objective(multi team, rumble bit, swat plots or wtv the fck) i never go for the hill/ball/flag, therefore would never get these legit. if i win CTF with kdr of 7-15, i dont see that as a victory by any means. much rather sit back and play a relaxed style, letting others run to the objective.

I am 99.9% sure you need the dlc to be able to get the achievements.

on topic of thread. Anyone else having trouble getting the CTF achievement on custom games? i have tried three times now and i get all the flags, but it wont pop for me...Also, i am using the file from the other thread for it. tried three different maps too...

EDIT: Nevermind...figured out it was returns, not captures

Lol I was doing this for 30 minutes thanks alot. I feel stupid lol

CONFIRMED, now i just need stupid double kill from the grace >.<
Someone posted this awhile ago, but a pretty good method is to play Invasion on Spire, wait until the third phase, grab rockets, and hope the enemy team gets in the Falcon. Go to the edge of a cliff, lock on to them when they are a good distance away, shoot the rocket, and fall to your death. If the rocket hits you should at least get a double from the grave since only idiots pilot the Falcon with no gunner.