Guide Errors reporting option.

This i guess is a slight request but not a sticky request. But the option/sub-forum or some guidelines on what to do on finding a huge mistake in a guide that is not created by me. How does one go about reporting so a fix can be made, i have come across some that even a mod with no knowledge on the game could fix but i skim over that and just move on.

But this time finally i'm finding it silly, the guide in question is the Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 one, where one of the achievements, multiplayer, refers to looking at another one, often the case where its kill 10, 20, etc however the one they all refer to even refers to look at itself for the answer and yet doesn't have the answer. So its sat in a nice vicious circle. It was stated the guide was read/checked and approved, i have no idea how this is possible as this is an obvious mistake to anyone that read it all the way through.

I appreciate reporting in the main guide thread would be good, but often once a guide is approved and published people move on, seeing that the last post was a mod i can see this happening there and yet there is information that is incorrect/inaccurate/needs removing and/or updating.

Edited by Killerchronic

Occasionally mistakes are made in the publishing process. Thank you for catching this one for us. I will look into it and see what needs to be done to correct it.

For future reference, we have a thread dedicated to updating and correcting published achievement guide descriptions. That thread can be found in the submit forum. I've linked it here for you to make things a little easier.

edit - I've looked through the published guide and finally found the achievement you were talking about. It has been corrected.

Edited by troy0891