Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still looking to do the Restrained Violence achievement from the Mediterranean Traveler's DLC. Available almost anytime during the day at GMT -4 (EST). I can be reached on Live or on the forums. I'm willing to help with other achievements during a boosting session of course.

GT: Corsolis

I know the non-download content multiplayer achievements are fairly easy to get solo, but i was wondering if anyone would like to help me speed it up. i'm down to help you as well. I'll probably get the download content very soon. I live in the United States, Central Time. My GamerTag is Danimal Dude. Hit me up.

I'm gonna be setting up some games and serious boosting for this game probably in the coming weeks (little busy this week and next). My goal is to get all the achievements before AC3 drops, so Im not in a giant hurry. If you want in on this then send me a message! I can only play on weekdays however but I will plan some times to get together. If you help me I'll help you.

PS I can't stand the multiplayer for this game!

I just 100% completed Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Ready to finish up Revelations multiplayer and DLC. I know the non-download content multiplayer achievements are fairly easy to get solo, but i was wondering if anyone would like to help me speed it up. i'm down to help you as well. I'll probably get the download content very soon. I just have to get rid of this copy of Brotherhood. I live in the United States, Central Time. My GamerTag is Danimal Dude. Hit me up

Hey everyone,

I have a session for this game happening today, Monday, in 90 minutes time from now. That will be 20:30 GMT.

Going to be going towards Level 20 so send me a message if you want to join.

Have 4 players so far so the more the merrier!

Sir Lumbo

I need only carnival ( stay blended for 3 minutes in wanted on seria) I have been trying to play legit but the map choice never comes up so now need at least two more to join me and vortex to get this cheevo. I will happily help with other mp cheevos once this is done. Gt - jhuxyboosh

Looking to finish up this game ASAP. All I need is the 6 Med Traveler Pack achievements. If you're serious about knocking these out, send me a message. I might already have 1 person (not 100% sure). It'd be nice to get this done tonight, but tomorrow is more realistic. So if you're interested, shoot me a message.