Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im guessing these achievements will be similar, like getting available officers amount and completing story lines/ Scnerios. Maybe it wil be like Warriors orochi and ABILTY level and shit.

Nah mate sorry this is a Dynasty warriors game that is based on story it's not like empires where you have to aquire officers, i predict the achievements to be on the lines of complete Musou mode with e.g Zhao Yun (& SO ON you get the picture) or unlock characters by completing it with someone specific. Whatever ever they are though it obvious there easy that's just the way Koei are lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I looked at the list and it seems like close to 30 of those are all about unlocking a character.

eg. 張遼が使用可能 = Zhang Liao unlocked.

甄姫が使用可能 = Zhen Ji unlocked.

And then there are some on scenarios:

シナリオを30以上クリア = Cleared 30 Scenarios.

There are others that I'm unsure since my Japanese isn't any good to begin with...

I'm interested to know what these mean:

生還で自己ベスト1位を更新

破壊で自己ベスト1位を更新

回避で自己ベスト1位を更新

速駆で自己ベスト1位を更新

Ok, I got those. It's basically completing events in the Challenge Mode of the game.

For example, 破壊で自己ベスト1位を更新 = finish 1st place in a solo Destruction Challenge. For this challenge, you'll need to amass 200 "destruction" points by destroying pots, crates and enemy structures.

速駆で自己ベスト1位を更新 requires you to capture 7 checkpoints within 3 minutes and 30 seconds. My best so far is 3:21. You can get a speed boost (pair of boots) each time you kill 10 enemies, but you should really just concentrate on the flag-bearers and the tiger-weapon machinery (30 seconds speed boost!).

Etc.

Also, for the below:

戦功目標を50以上達成した

戦功目標を75以上達成した

戦功目標を100以上達成した

They mean completing in-game optional objectives. Each scenario has three such objectives. For these achievements, you'll need to complete 50, 75 and 100 of those. Examples of these are capturing certain checkpoints within certain time limits, killing x number of enemies within certain time limits, helping character y to complete an events, etc.

Not sure whether you can replay the easy scenarios, do all the objectives, and get them counted towards the tally though.

• 3 weeks later...

"The Master Strategist" -10gs - "Lu Meng Unlocked"

I got this for completing the Battle of He Fei as Xiahou Dun, and I did all 3 of the Targets. You might JUST need to kill Lu Meng, or complete the target concerning Lu Meng. Not sure.

"Scenario Private" - 20gs - "10 or more scenarios cleared"

Pretty self explanatory. Finish 10 scenarios in Musou mode. Unsure if they have to be different, as I've never re-played a story as yet.

there are 29 ten point acheivements, 5 are gettin first place in the challeneges. the other 24 are unlocking generals. those are specific to levels and targets. 3 of the 30 pointers are liu bei, cao cao and sun jian all of which can be done by completing 3 of the officers in shu wei and wu. completing targets will also net points with acheivements comming at 50, 75 and 100(far as i know, could be more).

Well since theres one achievement below the Target ones, I'd guess its for completing all the Targets in the game.

Speaking of Targets, be careful of one of the Targets on Wu Zhang Plains as Wei. It tells you to hold 4 of the camps you start out with for 15 minutes and it really means it. If you beat the level before 15 minutes are up, you don't get it.

Just as note in case anyone was wondering, you can go back, complete a missed Target and not worry about the ones you've already gotten. This way you can just focus on beating a characters musou without worrying if you failed a Target.