Audio Log Locations - possible spoilers

darkmikasonfire

Anyone know where they all are, let's make a nice little list, I've found a bunch of them but have forgotten where most were from.

List:

Adien Logs 1-5: all found together in one of the safe houses, I think it's the one at the apartment, just log into the computer and it gives you all 5 of them at once.

Angela Balik Logs 1-8: all found during ctOS Breaches (1 per breach).

Rose Washington 1-3: all found during ctOS Breaches (1 per breach).

Charlotte Gardner 1-3: all found during ctOS Breaches (1 per breach).

Maurice Vega Logs 1–8: all found from picking up his Burner phones.

Weapon Crates Logs 1–7: all found from looking through the weapon crate buildings (there's 9 buildings and only 7 audio logs, there isn't one in the 10th level of this) so be sure to look for them as if you don't you'll have to re-find the buildings which is really hard.

Serial Killer 1–6: all found with each of the bodies (not one in one of the missions).

DedSec 1-8: all found from finding the QR codes (1 per QR code).

G1gg1L3s 1-8: all found from finding the QR codes (1 per QR code).

Damien Brenks 1-9: most found through ctOS breaches and Hideout locations, 3 are found though external means (7-9).

• 7. During mission “Breakable Things”, there's a PDA inside the garage.
  • 8. During mission “Dressed in Peels,” after you get out of the jail cell you have to climb up to the third floor carefully. The best way to do this is to get into the office room on floor 2, where you start. There's a stairwell behind one of the doors in there where people don't readily see you, climb to floor 3. It's in the same office room as the below one, but be careful there are two guards patrolling the top floor AND one in that room, make sure you mark all 3. When the two walk off towards the opposite side of where the room is, go in, the guy in the room should have walked towards the monitors which are diagonally from where you are. You can knock him out to make life easier when he starts looking at the monitors, no one will see him. The PDA is in there with you.

• 9. During mission "The Future is in Blume", when you go into Blumes building in Pawnee there's a PDA in the cafeteria. Best to slowly knock everyone out to get into the room.

Bedbug 1-3: all spread out between missions.

1. During mission “By Any Means Necessary”, when you go into Rossi-Fremont to get the data yourself, there's a PDA on a table somewhere around the drug packing room.
  2. During mission “Uninvited”, when you're planning the ambush for the people who are going to kill bedbug there's a PDA in the room with the shudders.
  3. During mission “By Any Means Necessary”, soon after entering the building you find it hidden in a locked room.

Blume Engineers Logs 1-6: all found on the bunker island (easiest during the mission "A Blank Spot There-ish" since you have to walk around the island anyways). A video for these is best: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTMhMJOX2KM]Watchdogs All Engineer Audio Logs At The Bunker - YouTube[/ame]

1. Look for a wifi radio next to an old mattress, near one of the freight entrances.
  2. The wifi radio that contains this Audio Log is lying on a stack of pallets at the end of the alley
  3. This wifi radio is on top of a stack of shipping containers past the locked gate on the south end of Abbot Island
  4. On the northwest side of Abbot Island, inside a homeless men’s cardboard box.
  5. On the north side of Abbot Island, follow the old train track into an alley. The wifi radio you want’s on the north side.
  6. On the south end of the island that contains the Bunker, look for a boombox lying on the ground

Iraq 1-8: found in various areas

1. When you first go into the Rossi-Fremont area (not in the building) you have to hack 3 different items to work the cameras. There is an area beside the building where you have to go to afterwards (the area with the ATMs), right outside there is a small building with a mesh metal door in front of it (to the left of the gate), you can scan the PDA from outside the room.
  2. ???
  3. ???
  4. ???
  5. ???
  6. ???
  7. During mission “By Any Means Necessary” ???

8. During mission “By Any Means Necessary” ???

Lucky Quinn 1-8: found in various areas

1. ???
  2. ???
  3. ???
  4. ???
  5. ???
  6. ???
  7. During mission "No Turning Back", when you take control of the cameras and see the lobby of the hotel you'll find this log.
  8. During mission "No Turning Back", after the above you will go up further and deal with more enemies after a cut scene, there is a computer to hack after dealing with them near the next point you need to go to.

Malcolm Deodato 1-8: found in various areas

1. ???
  2. ???
  3. ???
  4. ???
  5. ???
  6. ???
  7. During mission "No Turning Back", when you take control of the cameras and see the lobby of the hotel you'll find this log.
  8. ???

END GAME: It seems when you complete the main story all the audio logs that aren't obtained via ctOS breaches and such are provided to you, I could be wrong about this though. I received bedbug 3 and Malcolm Deodato 8 after beating the game which were the only two I was missing.

Edited by darkmikasonfire

I read that Bedbug 01 and 03 are from the same mission

Yeah I read that too, it said available at the end of the level, but there wasn't one anywhere around the end of the level as far as I could find, which annoyed me. As far as I know there's just the single one that states where Bedbug's audios are, we're probably reading the same thing :-/ It's really useful for all the other audios but bedbugs. At least for the few that it states anyways.

Hey, Bedbug 03 found in By Any Means Necessary in Act 3. In a locked room shortly after entering the main building. Iraq 07 and 08 also found in this level.

Deodato 08 nowhere to be found. Could only get 07 in No Turning Back. Or was I not observant enough?

Edited by ImaginaryRuins

• 2 weeks later...