Playing US Games on a UK Console...?

BoxNerd

Hey guys,

I wasn't sure if I should post this in the game-specific thread or here, but I was wondering if I would run into any problems playing a US-NTSC game on a PAL-UK console? The game in question is Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat.

I already have the 1st (XBLA) game and I see the US-NTSC disc is cheaper than it would cost me to buy the DLC and the 2nd game (+DLC) so it would make sense to get that, but there is no PAL-UK release. I have read the disc itself isn't region-locked but being XBLA games (albeit disc based), I was wondering if there would be any conflicts?

Thanks for any help ;)

Hey guys,

I wasn't sure if I should post this in the game-specific thread or here, but I was wondering if I would run into any problems playing a US-NTSC game on a PAL-UK console? The game in question is Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat.

I already have the 1st (XBLA) game and I see the US-NTSC disc is cheaper than it would cost me to buy the DLC and the 2nd game (+DLC) so it would make sense to get that, but there is no PAL-UK release. I have read the disc itself isn't region-locked but being XBLA games (albeit disc based), I was wondering if there would be any conflicts?

Thanks for any help ;)

Thanks mate ;) :locked