Fallout: New Vegas - Ultimate Edition for £19.39

Bishman293

Thats right £19.39 for the game and all DLC in one box!

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fallout-New-Vegas-Ultimate-Xbox/dp/B004Q7D9LU/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1326349634&sr=1-3]Fallout: New Vegas: Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games[/ame]

Its the cheapest ive seen it, seems to be about £27-30 from most places except the hut & zavvi where its :eek: £70.15 say what!!

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/xbox-360/fallout-new-vegas-ultimate-edition/10584276.html

thanks to postabargain for posting this deal! (am i alowed to give thanks to a game deal website?)

• 2 weeks later...

Xbox 360 version was if I´m correct £23 or something like that.

I pre-order mine. Decide to wait on this one (since it´s not a Bethesda´s game and was not as hyped as for Fallout 3 or Fallout 4 once it´s announced).

Still gotta wait to it´s release, but looking forward. Just, please, let there be a new patch for the game, because even on the last version still you hear of lots of people complaining about mayor bugs and game freezes.

• 3 weeks later...

I just read this ( http://www.bethblog.com/2012/02/07/fallout-new-vegas-ultimate-edition-now-in-stores/ ) and it says that Fallout N.V: Ultimate Edition isn't hitting UK stores till the 24th, which really sucks. Traded in my copy today ready for it's release on Friday (which both Game and Gamestation said was the release date now they have moved the date to the 24th)

• 2 weeks later...
I just came on here to find this out,does anyone know yet??

My copy arrived this morning. It's a 2 disc edition. The second disc lets you install all of the DLC, just like the Fallout 3 GOTY Edition.

No instructions though, just a slip of paper telling you where to download the full manual.

LOL,after reading your post about the manuals,i nearly got surprised when i saw the manual in my F:NV ultimate edition....but yeah,just a thin piece of paper,with the controls on it,it looked like the normal manual when i opened it up

so is the DLC on disc 2?,do we install both discs at once(which is no problem just wanna make sure)

Got my copy today and start playing. So glad to have wait on this one.

I just wish more companies launch GOTY editions, even when in cases like this one the game itself hasen´t win a real GOTY award.

On a bad note: A really, really, REALLY hate the short manual and the way the two discs are display, that security system for several DVDs is a pain, you have to pull the second disc in ways it seems you´re about to break it, awful.

Wish we have that amazing edition for such a price here in Spain. Go for it!

XDXDXDXDXD NEVER gonna happen men, you know it. It will be 50 €, may get to 40 and at some point you may find used versions for 25-30 € if you´re lucky but then that money goes to the store and not the developers.

Tricky business the videogames in our beloved kingdom.

Got my copy today and start playing. So glad to have wait on this one.

I just wish more companies launch GOTY editions, even when in cases like this one the game itself hasen´t win a real GOTY award.

On a bad note: A really, really, REALLY hate the short manual and the way the two discs are display, that security system for several DVDs is a pain, you have to pull the second disc in ways it seems you´re about to break it, awful.

yeah i hate that,i would rather have what they did with Mass Effect 2,the case for Fallout New Vegas actually has a 3 on the disc space,so it was meant for 3 DVDs not 2...still doesn't matter though,i will break those DVDs getting them out,LOL