PC Achievement Trading Thread

Tindalos

Disappointed this thread is not started.. Wasted hours talking with those in the "Achievement Trading Thread" only to find out xbox360 is not cross-platform with Vista.

Anyways, I'll be hosting a trading session this weekend. If anyone is interested please reply to this thread. I'll set a time/date if there is interest.

Thoughts on how to obtain the achievements:

Sweet Revenge / Never Give Up / The Cleaner -

Map: Diner

Sessions: 10

Rounds: 3

People: 4 - 8

Time: 4

Notes: Pair up per session, traitor = decoy, cop = achievement collector, Meet at fence then have decoy kill the achievement collector. Achievement collector comes back as cop, and revenge kills decoy through the fence. The fence is where the getaway van breaks when leaving, on far right side of spawn.

Crime Buster / Double Trouble / Mr. Popularity -

Sessions: 10

People: 5 - 8

Time: 4

Notes: Assuming 5 players. Have two people assigned to kill ONE other merc. This creates two traitors for each round. Then the 5th wheel (odd man out) kills both traitors.

Mercenary / Family Member / Some / A lot / Cash Addict / Most Wanted / Mr. Play-It-Straight / 50 to Won / Rush Hour / Perfect Split

Map: Mall

Sessions: 15

Time: 7

Notes: Run through, everyone will equally split the cash. One round have one person kill other players and make out with at least 1.5 mil.

Veteran-

Sessions: As many as it takes

Time: 7

Notes: Run through, kill cops at the diner, then get in getaway van (do not enter building where the senator runs )

Celebrity / True Elite-

Don't bother, worth 0 points.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

i duno when you posted that so that weekend might have passed but i just got the game and im up for doing some online achievements,legit or boosted. id prefer legit for the most part but theres one or two that are quite hard so i dont mind boosting them if trying to get them legit fails horribly. if the weekend that you wanted to do it in has passed do you wanna do another one?

and alright fourtyseven, fancy running into you on here haha. how ya been,not seen ya online recently? well atleast when iv been on haha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My ideal start time is 7am PT (GMT -8) but I am very flexible.

If you have not played the console version, you need to be aware that this is not a fast process, some of the achievements take 50+ hours. Please don't say you are going to participate if you are not actually interested in doing so. Five people is the best bet, although it can be done with four.

If you are interested in joining a group to complete all of the MP achievements, please reply with the following information:

Your forum name, your gamertag, and if Sat or Sun is better for you.

1. Creech, Creech x360a, Sat or Sun

Edited by Creech

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
hey i just got the game and me and my who has two acc to play with want to boost so send me a friend request and message saying u want to boost kane and lynch thanks

Just got the game too. I want in on those MP achievements. Mu0n729 is my gamertag.

• 2 weeks later...

i am wantin to boost this cos i would only tale 1 day to get kane then when i have him i can make anyboby him trust me i boost on the 360 kane and lynch 20 matches and ill have kane just need 3 ppl to help and thay will get kane to ok add hammycfc