Old zombie maps

L3git L4dle

What Makes you think they should have announced it?

It Literally is already DLC. You get a redeemable code for it when you buy the Hardened or Prestige Editions.

You then Redeem the Code and Download it from the Marketplace. Its already there, you just need to wait for them to make it available to everyone.

Look at other Developers who've done this. Like EPIC with Gears of War 2. They Released the Flashback Map Pack with the Collectors Edition, and later Released it as a Downloadable Package.

It is inevitable for them to release the Classic Maps as a Downloadable Package.

What Makes you think they should have announced it?

It Literally is already DLC. You get a redeemable code for it when you buy the Hardened or Prestige Editions.

You then Redeem the Code and Download it from the Marketplace. Its already there, you just need to wait for them to make it available to everyone.

Look at other Developers who've done this. Like EPIC with Gears of War 2. They Released the Flashback Map Pack with the Collectors Edition, and later Released it as a Downloadable Package.

It is inevitable for them to release the Classic Maps as a Downloadable Package.

Exactly this, I've been staking my meagre reputation on this since day one and I stand by it. There is no reason not to do it and millions of reasons to do it. It'll happen, the only question is when.

This has also been asked a bunch of times previously, I know the search function is temperamental but do try your best with it.

i think it would be shocking if they release it to everyone, otherwise why did i buy the hardened edition, i paid £30 more for nothing when i could of paid £40 for the game then £12 for the maps.

i dont think they should.

not totally correct. People like you and I purchesed the hardened edition to have the first access to the maps, while other may have to wait several months. We also got a better case and a sweet medal. jk. The bottom line is we and the people may pay close to the same price for the maps, but we get them a couple months earlier.

Yah they always say "exclusive" ...that just means its exclusive to that edition you bought. They always release the maps for purchase for everyone later on. Just think about it... Its a great marketing move they would be the dumbest company on the planet to not release it for sale to the masses later on. They can make millions more selling those maps for 800 or 1200 points to all the people who bought the regular editon.

I hope so because I tried to buy a hardened edition at 6 different stores and was told the same thing by all of them: "oh we only got 1 copy of the hardened edition and it already sold out" Thats a little ridiculous especially since I wanted to put a pre-order on it and gamestop wouldnt allow it when I went.

Sidebar: To anyone with the old maps do they have the old guns or the guns from this game?