Game Update?

I've read through here a bit and have a few questions just to see if the issues are still present or not.

1. Is the game update still obtainable on the 360, something like you unlock extra missions or something like that?

2. Are those said missions tied to some sort of achievement? I heard some people having trouble because two achievements are suppose to unlock together something about Deija Vu and some other Vu achievement or something like that.

3. Is that achievement unlock issue resolved?

I'm a completionist and I literally just ordered this game today and I want to 100% the game - all achievements, all missions S-ranked (including optional ones), etc. That's why I'm asking this stuff, any information would be greatly appreciated.

From what I can tell, there's still a lot of new people that are picking up Ground Zeroes for the 360 and they can't download the Deja Vu update for whatever reason. Don't know why.

The Deja Vu mission isn't tied to any achievements and isn't necessary for the 1000:gsicon: in the Xbox versions of Ground Zeroes.

thanks for the swift reply and the information overall. Hopefully I can get the update.

Do you have the update?

If so, have you cleared your cache which caused its deletion and reobtained it since you got it previously?

Are you suppose to get the update the first time you put the disc in or do you get the update only after you do something? Cause I heard you have to play it on hard to unlock the missions or something.

Do you have the update?

Yep, I've got the update for both the Xbox One and 360 versions.

If so, have you cleared your cache which caused its deletion and reobtained it since you got it previously?

Nah, I haven't tried that. When I get back from work later I'll check it out.

Are you suppose to get the update the first time you put the disc in or do you get the update only after you do something? Cause I heard you have to play it on hard to unlock the missions or something.

As soon as you start the game it should prompt you for the update like with any other game. Think it's still version 1.10. You don't have to play on hard to unlock any missions. When you first start Ground Zeroes, you only have access to the Ground Zeroes main mission. After completing the main mission, you'll get access to four side ops. Then there's the two extra ops (Jamais Vu and Deja Vu), which are unlocked by collecting all 9 XOF unit patches in the main mission.

Please do so, I'd love to know if they were still downloadable properly.

I'm glad I don't have to beat the game on the hardest difficulty to get the missions, that would suck... maybe. I'm just glad there's no freaking torture scene button masher in this one. I suck at those.

My copy shipped out today so 9-11th I'll have it.

I just deleted the title update, cleared the system cache, and booted up Ground Zeroes again. Was able to get the update (version 1.11 now). Not sure what's the difference between 1.10 and .11, think it was the Russian language update or something.

Maybe because I played Deja Vu before on 360, something is registering on Konami's end that enables me to get Deja Vu again?

You don't have to play the missions on hard difficulty to unlock more missions, but you do have to complete the missions on hard (twice) for the Unlocked achievement. Beating all of the missions on hard once will also get you a music tape that you need for the Information achievement. You don't have to worry about S-ranks at least.