Doing SOME DC Compound mission videos.

JoePlews09

So far I've only done 3, which are 'Pipe Dreams', Crossover Ramps' and 'Slalom Lamp Posts'. I'm struggling with the 180 jump, but as soon as I get it I'll upload it too.

Theres already a thread below this one with 100% complete mission videos for all sections of the DC compound, in case you didnt see it!:)

Theres already a thread below this one with 100% complete mission videos for all sections of the DC compound, in case you didnt see it!:)

Thanks, I saw it but tbh i just wanted to upload some videos :) And just got the 180 jump, uploading now :D

Thanks, I saw it but tbh i just wanted to upload some videos :) And just got the 180 jump, uploading now :D

LoL you seem so excited to have gotten that jump, did it really give you alot of trouble?

I was having trouble getting the "drift through the poles with tires around them at end of jump" for some reason!

• 2 weeks later...
LoL you seem so excited to have gotten that jump, did it really give you alot of trouble?

I was having trouble getting the "drift through the poles with tires around them at end of jump" for some reason!

Hell yeah was the last one i got i think :S