Nintendo Forum...

Ice Car

Is it possible to move the Nintendo Forum and the forums for consoles from other companies closer to the top of the forum? I think maybe some of the inactivity in those forums is due in part to people not knowing they even exist because they are so far down the list.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who still plays Nintendo game these days.

Edited by Ice Car

Agreed.

Also, right now we have a whole forum section dedicated to other platforms with each company as a forum and each console as a subforum. Since there's not much discussion going on there to begin with, splitting Nintendo discussion (for example) into DS, GC, NES, etc makes for some pretty empty forums.

On PS3T, under their General section they have one forum for everything else, Other Platforms, with a subforum each for All Sony, All Xbox, All Nintendo, etc. If we were to set it up like that we could solve both problems at once.

Is it possible to move the Nintendo Forum and the forums for consoles from other companies closer to the top of the forum? I think maybe some of the inactivity in those forums is due in part to people not knowing they even exist because they are so far down the list.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who still plays Nintendo game these days.

i agree with that. ps3trophies layout is a perfect example.

no harm done doing so.

Edited by CoregBlue1

Where would they go though?

This is, after all, an Xbox 360 forum so it doesn't really make sense to put forums for other consoles above any of the forums related to the sites primary functions.

Plus, I suspect the lack of conversation in those threads is less down to their location and more down to that very same reason. Why would many people start lengthy discussions about Nintendo games on a purely Xbox related site? Die hard fans of each system are likely to be on more relevant sites. Not saying a bit of chat might not happen as a lot of people own multiple consoles, but it probably won't be much.

I suspect that regardless of location those forums are never going to be a hotbed of conversation.

i hate to do it again but compared to ps3ts other consoles forum the one on this site basically doesn´t exist, it is pretty lively and i´d say a major reason is that it is located pretty good. i have all consoles except wii U but i am still on this site 99% of time.

even i had to search for this forum again since i totally forgot about it and wanted to post now because of E3.

there won´t even half as much talk as in the xbox sections of this forum but i think its also good for new members.