Top Posters In This Topic

A few more to consider:

Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge 10 Hours

Pictionary: Ultimate Edition 5-8 Hours

Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise 10-15 Hours

A-Train HX 13-19 Hours

Family Feud 2012 Edition 15-20 Hours

International Cricket 2010 15-20 Hours

Ok now that is some better choices I think most of these would qualify. Only one I am not sure Is A-train. Thoughts?

I think 10-15 for 900 pts in A-Train is fair. I got like 750 in just a few hours and think I had to idle it for a good 10+ to get over 900 in it. Most of the game is just idling it once you set everything up right.

Would also like to nominate Call of Duty: Advanced Warfighter for 5-10. I got just over 900 in the campaign in right about 9-10 hours in both versions.

I think 10-15 for 900 pts in A-Train is fair. I got like 750 in just a few hours and think I had to idle it for a good 10+ to get over 900 in it. Most of the game is just idling it once you set everything up right.

Would also like to nominate Call of Duty: Advanced Warfighter for 5-10. I got just over 900 in the campaign in right about 9-10 hours in both versions.

COD: AW AG&R says the following:

- Approximate time: 15+ Hours

- Campaign: 6-10 Hours

- Exo Survival: 6-10 Hours

I think 5-10 is a bit of a stretch. It should go to either 10-15 or 15-25. Probably 15-25 if we were to go by the roadmap.

COD: AW AG&R says the following:

- Approximate time: 15+ Hours

- Campaign: 6-10 Hours

- Exo Survival: 6-10 Hours

I think 5-10 is a bit of a stretch. It should go to either 10-15 or 15-25. Probably 15-25 if we were to go by the roadmap.

Yeah I was just going off the 900 pt qualifier, but I guess that's more geared toward games with unobtainables. Definitely 15-25 for the full completion but just under 10 for over 900.

Lego Movie is pretty quick, possibly even 10-15. Think it took me right about 15 the first time, close to 10 the 2nd.

Spartan Assualt should be at least 15-25 imo.

Only played Strider on normal and it struck me as pretty difficult. I'm sure 10-15 is doable but could also go 15-25 with the difficulty curve. It took me like 6 hours just to do my 3 1/2 hour speed run with all the dying/restarting I had to do.

No idea how long it takes to do all the medals in Crimson Dragon but seems like it could take quite awhile from what I've read.

Road map for Max is 7-12. I'd say 5-10 is plenty reasonable. Sub 5 might be doable when stacking it. I've got just over 7 hours on my tracker however accurate that is.

The one big thing missing from this site imo that ps3trophies has is the poll for every game for estimated time to complete and difficulty. So many games are subjective to player skill and what guides you're using. Would be much nicer to get feedback from the community at large and not just the one or two people making the road map. Of course there'd need to be some way to implement it where only people who've completed it could vote on it but I'm sure they've figured that out. Probably too late to go back and do it for every game on this site but still wish they'd start doing it for new games going forward.

Spartan Assualt should be at least 15-25 imo.

Only played Strider on normal and it struck me as pretty difficult. I'm sure 10-15 is doable but could also go 15-25 with the difficulty curve. It took me like 6 hours just to do my 3 1/2 hour speed run with all the dying/restarting I had to do.

No idea how long it takes to do all the medals in Crimson Dragon but seems like it could take quite awhile from what I've read.

Agree on Spartan Assault. Challenges take a long time. This time can be significantly cut if you have all the challenges finished on any of the other versions of the game.

Strider can be difficult at certain points but most should be finishing around 10-15 if playing Hard + 100% first and then Normal + Speedrun getting just bare minimum.

Crimson Dragon medals are not that hard for the most part and do not take long at all. A lot of the medals will just come naturally by using a strong wing man. It's more the leveling to 50 grind that takes long time.

I see Bloodbath was mentioned a few times but is not on the main list. I believe it should be on the list in the 10-15 hour range. I posted the following a short time after I completed it and i believe it took me around 12 hours to complete. I think it is possible to get it under 10 but you would need to be there the whole time racking up kills instead of doing what I described.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6383463&postcount=2

Also, Chaos Child should not have a (J) next to it.

Edited by DarkxMaterials

The one big thing missing from this site imo that ps3trophies has is the poll for every game for estimated time to complete and difficulty. So many games are subjective to player skill and what guides you're using. Would be much nicer to get feedback from the community at large and not just the one or two people making the road map. Of course there'd need to be some way to implement it where only people who've completed it could vote on it but I'm sure they've figured that out. Probably too late to go back and do it for every game on this site but still wish they'd start doing it for new games going forward.

This is a great idea. I didn't know they had that feature on PS3T as I never go on it, but I would love to see it here too.

Ok just reading through the suggestions commentary etc. Are we all on agreement to the following :

Scene it Bright Lights Big Screen 15-25 hours

Beatles Rockband 15-25 hours ?

DBZ Kinect 10-20 ?

Halo Ann 10-15

History Channel Great Battles 15-25

Monster Jam 07 15-25 ?

Shaun White Snowboard 15-25

Spec Ops The Line 15-25

Wipeout 15-25

Damage Inc 5-10

GH Aero ???

Kinect Sports 2 10-15

RTL Winter 10-15

Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge 5-10 Hours

Pictionary: Ultimate Edition 5-10 Hours

Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise 10-15 Hours

A-Train HX 10-15 more for 1000

Family Feud 2012 Edition 15-25 Hours

International Cricket 2010 15-25 Hours

COD AW 15-25

Crimson 15-25

Strider 10-15

Halo Sa 10-15

Lego 15-25

Bloodbath 10-15

Let me know if any of those are not right or need (B) © etc.

Also in the future when making suggestions pleas use the guidelines. I know some of you are going of the roadmaps, but we need to put everything in the guideline times.

Under 5

5-10

10-15

15-25

So when suggesting please place it in one of those 4 categories. Also dont just trust the roadmap try to put some thought into it and see why that time has been suggested it then put it in to one of the 4 categories accordingly.

Interesting list of games to add Jorax. I'd also like to recommend Wolfenstein: The New Order to the 15-25 hours section with a © on it. Since the Uber difficulty glitch was never patched I just wrapped up the game today in 23 hours on the Xbox One. I'm sure the 360 version did not get a patch either so I recommend that as well.

So is that a no for this or was this overlooked?

Ok just reading through the suggestions commentary etc. Are we all on agreement to the following :

Scene it Bright Lights Big Screen 15-25 hours

Beatles Rockband 15-25 hours ?

DBZ Kinect 10-20 ?

Halo Ann 10-15 ©

History Channel Great Battles 15-25 (B)

Monster Jam 07 15-25 ?

Shaun White Snowboard 15-25 (990/1000) (B) ©

Spec Ops The Line 15-25 ©

Wipeout 15-25 (K)

Damage Inc 5-10 (B)

GH Aero ??? (B)

Kinect Sports 2 10-15

RTL Winter 10-15 (PAL)

Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge 5-10 Hours (B)

Pictionary: Ultimate Edition 5-10 Hours (Requires uDraw tablet)

Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise 10-15 Hours (Requires Vision Camera in order to be 10-15 hours)

A-Train HX 10-15 more for 1000 (PAL)

Family Feud 2012 Edition 15-25 Hours

International Cricket 2010 15-25 Hours (PAL)

COD AW 15-25 ©

Crimson 15-25 (Kinect Required to 1000) ©

Strider 10-15 ©

Halo Sa 10-15 (B)

Lego 15-25 ©

Bloodbath 10-15 (B) (PAL)

Let me know if any of those are not right or need (B) © etc.

Also in the future when making suggestions pleas use the guidelines. I know some of you are going of the roadmaps, but we need to put everything in the guideline times.

Under 5

5-10

10-15

15-25

So when suggesting please place it in one of those 4 categories. Also dont just trust the roadmap try to put some thought into it and see why that time has been suggested it then put it in to one of the 4 categories accordingly.

Well everything in bold in the quote is what I came up with from research. #IDARB does need a (K) by it though.

Lego Movie is 10-15. Playstation site confirms that as well with most votes for that range.

DragonBall Z for kinect is 5-10. Definitely skill based and I struggled with some parts but perfectly doable in 10 or less.

Kinect Sports: Season Two should be 15-25. Some very luck/skill based achievements in it and less than 1% completion rate on the game.

Needs to be noted that Bloodbath is digital only.

A-Train HX 10-15 more for 1000

Halo Sa 10-15

A-Train has a NTSC/J version in addition to PAL.

It would be hard to finish Halo SA in 10-15 due to the number of Assault Ops and how long they take. Many require multiple playthroughs of each mission. It took me 55 hours myself, but I probably wasn't doing it in a optimized fashion. Maybe 15-25 hours hits closer to the mark or 5-10 if all Assault Ops were completed in another version (360, WP or W8). These sync cross platform so if one version is complete, the other versions are cakewalk.