Online Co-op Partner Thread

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if progress advances your SP game provided your at the same point? I've only joined higher levels games but I'm a good runner when I'm not fighting the camera.

Lf people to spamclick the xbox.com download link for this game, hit me up im quite good and already managed around 400 clicks

So this is where I recongnise your name from I just couldn't place the gamertag.

Edited by AFreakinCabbag3

Hey guys I will be playing this game for the next week or two. If you want to do the coop chevo with me message me and we can jump in and get it done. My gamer tag is: billyjames2012

Even after I get it I will still pop on if anyone else needs help.

Let's get that complete!

I'm online right now.

At Rezlus, looking for someone to beat last two bosses with for Co-op achievement.

send me a message on xbox live or just join my game, its set to open.

gamertag is

haven L38

Hey guys I will be playing this game for the next week or two. If you want to do the coop chevo with me message me and we can jump in and get it done. My gamer tag is: billyjames2012

Even after I get it I will still pop on if anyone else needs help.

Let's get that complete!

Thank you so much for helping me get this done! Was very nice to meet you :D See you tuesday on Hunted.

I really need to find people to play with and to get the co-op achievement. A majority of times that I play online with people the host ends the game or boots me for no reason.

*Already beat the game and just need the co-op achievement. Just need 1 person to join me at the final battle to get it.

*Got the co-op achievement.

GT: UnarmedReaper07

Edited by UnarmedReaper07

I'm only a Level 3 Cleric, but if someone wants to try duplicating weapons to get the achievement before they consider patching it I'm down.

Whoever hasn't finished the game and doesn't mind letting me tag along would be pretty cool as well.

I'm only a Level 3 Cleric, but if someone wants to try duplicating weapons to get the achievement before they consider patching it I'm down.

Whoever hasn't finished the game and doesn't mind letting me tag along would be pretty cool as well.

I'll item dupe with you its the last thing I need. I'll message on live when I get back from shopping.