Is it just me!? ...

DeadlySinz86

Or is Pro Difficulty just insanely difficult. I get that, that kinda comes with the terriority given that it's Pro Difficulty of course, but at the moment I can't even get out of the TUF tournament :S I just get parried and dry humped to death. Anyone got any suggestions?

Lol'd, "dryhump". OT, what is your play style? Do you just button mash away or do you actually pick your shots and do a good amount on parrying/blocking. Also, conserve stamina, if it gets low and you eat enough shots, yer done fer

Or is Pro Difficulty just insanely difficult. I get that, that kinda comes with the terriority given that it's Pro Difficulty of course, but at the moment I can't even get out of the TUF tournament :S I just get parried and dry humped to death. Anyone got any suggestions?

On Pro the TUF tournament is the hardest part. Once you get through that and upgrade yourself it's MUCH easier.

I just like to stand and bang, I'm not one for going to the ground very often as I just get tranny spammed. I can reach the Finale but I just cannot beat the last dude to move forward.

Body shots is the easiest way to win on Pro until you are built up enough. Body kicks are better but any kind of body shot will TKO anyone by the 3rd round. I went through the whole TUF show and went 8-0 in the UFC before I even tried to finish anyone in a different way.

Yeah this difficulty is frustrating I just had my first ufc fight and my guy looked fine and the other guys face looked like hamburger meat and the judges gave it to him for taking me down 3 times I guess

On Pro the TUF tournament is the hardest part. Once you get through that and upgrade yourself it's MUCH easier.

You're absolutely right! I finally managed to get past the TUF Finale and the UFC is quite a bit easier. However, a couple of achievements that should've unlocked didn't :(

First Blood

Begin with the End in Mind

UFC Contract!

Those 3 didn't unlock for me. I had to start over and I've managed to pick them up again on the 2nd playthrough. I'm guessing it has something to do with either a). Turning the console off mid fight or b). Resuming the game again from the start up.

• 4 weeks later...
You're absolutely right! I finally managed to get past the TUF Finale and the UFC is quite a bit easier. However, a couple of achievements that should've unlocked didn't :(

First Blood

Begin with the End in Mind

UFC Contract!

Those 3 didn't unlock for me. I had to start over and I've managed to pick them up again on the 2nd playthrough. I'm guessing it has something to do with either a). Turning the console off mid fight or b). Resuming the game again from the start up.

This was similar for me. I played through on beginner and went 40-0 and never got win 5 career fights in a row or fight on the main card. When I went back for my 2nd play through on Pro I got both.

• 2 weeks later...

I've only played on Normal. On Pro, is it impossible to submit the AI? I have a bad feeling that will be the case, but I was curious if anyone actually experienced this.

On Normal I made a Kazushi Sakuraba character and just submitted everyone in my path with relative ease, and I'm pretty good at submitting people online, but I worry that the AI will just break out of every submission.

• 2 months later...