Donkey Mong not spawning

pX I Atticus

its a rare spawn, i assume you know where he spawns, go to the area and clear everything then have a look around, he will NOT spawn if you didn't kill everything, also if you encounter King Mong then quit and reload as Donky will not spawn in same time frame.

I have now tried this 5-6 times with success every time

Where is Donkey Mong?

I found him after my 3-4th run through Eridium Blight. A King Mong spawned in the south-west corner next to the Heor's Pass exit, while DONKEY MONG spawned in the NORTH-EAST corner next to the SAWTOOTH CAULDRON exit. He was also the first who jumped out to kill me, then I had to get rid of his little fellows. So I'd say it's definitely random.

its a rare spawn, i assume you know where he spawns, go to the area and clear everything then have a look around, he will NOT spawn if you didn't kill everything, also if you encounter King Mong then quit and reload as Donky will not spawn in same time frame.

I have now tried this 5-6 times with success every time

Not true, in the road map it states you don't have to kill anything for him to show and that's exactly what happened in my game.

I was mopping up some achievements, went to where he spawns and he was the first bullymong I saw.

its a rare spawn, i assume you know where he spawns, go to the area and clear everything then have a look around, he will NOT spawn if you didn't kill everything,

Found him and hadn't killed anything in that general area. Had just been driving about my 1st time in the zone. So no, you don't have to clear the area to get him to spawn.

Edited by J4ckyb0y1

i think is the fastest Way to let him spawn.

regards

Thank you so much worked on my first try with this method. I will add that i did spend about 1.5hrs on the lvl and visited it about 6-8x

EDIT : OK WTF- He spawned for me and I killed him and no achievement :/

Edited by douch-bag

I found out that, after failing for hours to find him in a co-op game, switching to single player and driving next to Hero's pass is a great method. King Mong spawned for me and I took care of that and the other bully mongs in the area. After all of the smaller guys were dead, Donkey Mong spawned. Goodluck on cutting his tie ;D

I found him the other day doing the check quit/save reload. Had no problem finding him. No you don't need to kill everything in order for him to spawn. As for King Mong spawning. I have had both King Mong and Donkey Mong spawn one behind the other as well as King Mong in a different location after killing Donkey Mong so it is possible for both to spawn.