Character Moves

SPNKr M19

This is one of the toughest moves to pull off in the game. You must fulfill these tasks in order to even unlock the move. First you must have a halo 3 save file with all 1000 gamer points. Your gamerpic must also be any type of halo 3 picture ( I see you already have that, so you have this done for sure ).

You then must input a 720 degree spin motion (without jumping, you must be very fast) with the joystick then press all four facing buttons. I reccomend a joystick, which you can order off playasia.

You can only pull this off on a even number day so august 14th,16th, etc. On every odd hour. Otherwise it wont come out. Then you must scream into your mic. These exact words. "All that is necessary for the triump of evil is that good men do nothing".

Goodluck.

This is one of the toughest moves to pull off in the game. You must fulfill these tasks in order to even unlock the move. First you must have a halo 3 save file with all 1000 gamer points. Your gamerpic must also be any type of halo 3 picture ( I see you already have that, so you have this done for sure ).

You then must input a 720 degree spin motion (without jumping, you must be very fast) with the joystick then press all four facing buttons. I reccomend a joystick, which you can order off playasia.

You can only pull this off on a even number day so august 14th,16th, etc. On every odd hour. Otherwise it wont come out. Then you must scream into your mic. These exact words. "All that is necessary for the triump of evil is that good men do nothing".

Goodluck.

Lol...

This move is pretty cool though, gotta love plasma nades. Although its not cool having a FPS character in a Beat em up game.

Lol...

This move is pretty cool though, gotta love plasma nades. Although its not cool having a FPS character in a Beat em up game.

I was a bit dubious at first about having a spartan in dead or alive. I think she has grown on me though. You must check at the story behind her being there i thought it was pretty cool.

I still get pissed everytime i die playing as her, seeming as though she should be able to kill them all with her pinky.

Edited by SPNKr M19
Irrelevant Quote