Medal of Honor: Fire Controller "EASY BOOST"

DT KILL3R

After I've watched this video I thought about the time back 2 weeks ago with the massive booster session including 24-30 x360a-members, haha what a fun.

Now I'm just happy to play MODERN WARFARE 2 again, cause MEDAL OF HONOR is the most fucked up Ego-Shooter ever out there. Nuff said!!!

Tryed this method lots but found out 90% of my team and the enermy team were all boosting for the top kill streaks, combat mission was ok for about 3 days antill people started seeing how long the time limit was and how easy it was to snipe new comers.

Check out your next combat mission server you are in, you'll notice more than 10 boosters at a time not even going for the objective..

Whats the point for the legit player trying to win the game ? atleast my boosting method dosent really hurt the team just my friends K/D ratio.

I expect my team to win without me seeing as i'm rubbish at MoH. its not like i' killing anyone thats trying to win is it.

Some poor gamer trying to get the objective when you are peeking around a rock about 2 miles away on the 1st objective is no fun if you ask me.. its unfair.

-This is not about winning games its about getting an easy achievement without doing tomuch damage to the other players. (play fair)

I noticed that too. It seems like half my team or more just camp in the back with their snipers on Combat mission. I hate how Dice always has online achievements.

Need a bit of help with this!

Tried this with a mate last night, but only managed to get on the opposite team once, and by the time i joined the game 2 minutes had past and my mate only got 350 points, so with the full 5 mins i know it will work.

My question is this, is there an easy way of guaranteeing u and ure friend being on opposite teams and staying there! Cos as soon as the next game loaded, it had swapped me to his team, and didnt change us again?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

:eek: This boosting method should be very easy now 90% of gamers have moved onto call of duty black ops.

If you are finding it hard to beat why not boost with three players. two attackers one defender.. defender being the person who gets the achievement.

Hope this helps.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for your comments and views, the youtube video i posted a few months ago has reached over the 10k mark and is still proving a good way to boost the fire controller achievement.

Over 50% of the people who have used my method have got the achievement first time, the rest have had trouble finding the correct map or someone to boost with ...

If you've not watched the video and you want that horrible achievement then watch the video.

Please note: I dont own the game anymore so please dont send me friends invites to boost on xbox live.

i'm open to questions if any.

• 4 months later...

Yeaa i don't think that works anymore.:mad: Every time i go there, no one is walking by that area. I hate this achievement soo much... i almost got it twice, but the snipers and other fire supports from the enemy team kill me... I don't know how you guys did it but maaannn i hate it..

• 1 month later...

I wish I knew this method back when I started playing the game at launch but I needed up getting fire controller legit on Mazar-I-Sharif Acirfield and Helmand Valley in Combat mission. Just a suggestion if you want to try solo or boosting isn't woring out for you. There are plenty of choke points to get kills when your defending since the enemy team is usually reluctant to move up. You can snipe away and use support action chains until you get enough points to get the offensive support action you need for the achievement. Once your a good enough sniper it should take a few games until you get the hang of it. I used the M24, High Powered Scope, Range Finder, Extra Mags or suppressor. The last two support actions for 450 points and 600 points are the hardest. Just don't get nervous or too anxious. Good luck.

Edited by blkalleykat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...