Deniable Ops DLC: Third Echelon

The NEW Deniable Ops DLC Map has been revealed! Set inside the "Third Echelon HQ" that Sam Fisher explored in Campaign. Coming May 13th and accessed using codes supplied by exclusive sites!

X360 and PC multiplayer 3rd Echelon map: Register now and come back on May 13th for unique code to download the exclusive new Deniable Ops map: 3rd Echelon

Home of the most elite and lethal agents in the world, the 3rd Echelon Headquarters is now a walled battlefield for Archer and Kestrel. This new map can be played in all coop game modes within Deniable Ops. On May 13th, prepare to experience an entirely new environment to engage in a terrorist hunt.

List of Code Distributors*(Updated Daily):

Gamespot.com (US)**: http://www.gamespot.com/event/codes/splintercellconviction-xbox/

Lazygamer.co.za (Africa)***: http://www.lazygamer.co.za/xbox-360/lazygamer-sa-exclusive-get-a-free-dlc-map-for-splinter-cell-conviction/

*Codes distributed are not Region Locked (Doesn't matter where you get the code from it works anywhere)

**"Offer open to U.S. GameSpot members 13 and older. This offer may be modified at any time without notice. Offer expires when code supplies end."

***"Supplies Unlimited. Registration closes May 1st."

With these various sites you might as well pick up a code for that friend of yours that doesn't keep track of these things!

Edited by Asian Inferno
Update 3

Nice find.

I also love how they force you to subscribe to their newsletter to be able to send the registration in.

Yeah sorry about that, it was meant to be a simple checkbox but it ended up being a terms and conditions sort of thing.

I removed it as soon as someone pointed it out.

You may unfortunately still receive a newsletter when we send the codes out, but obviously there will be an option to unsubscribe right then.... hopefully you won't want to though ;)

I don't understand. Why is this "free" content being limited? Why can't I register on Gamespot? Is this a co-op story map or just Last Stand/Hunter?

It's probably a promotion of sorts, just to spread the word around faster than if they just offered it as a Thursday DLC. You can register on Gamespot, when the countdown is finished. This is a "Deniable Ops" map. Deniable ops only covers: Hunter, Infiltration, Last Stand, and Face-Off.

• 1 year later...

I tried to find the code for a friend so if someone is still looking for this outside of US and don't want to use VPN or proxies to access Gamespot for the code here's a site that I found that still works:

http://www.ubisoft.nu/cdkey/index.php?id=48

Just keep trying if you get the message "The entered text did not match the security image". It took me a few tries even when I entered the letters correctly. After that you get the code instantly to your email.

• 6 months later...
I tried to find the code for a friend so if someone is still looking for this outside of US and don't want to use VPN or proxies to access Gamespot for the code here's a site that I found that still works:

http://www.ubisoft.nu/cdkey/index.php?id=48

Just keep trying if you get the message "The entered text did not match the security image". It took me a few tries even when I entered the letters correctly. After that you get the code instantly to your email.

That link is dead now. For those who still want/need this, I read on another forum to google "splinter cell third echelon map gamespot". All you have to do is register (unless you already had an account with gamespot). They'll immediately give you the code on their site when you request it (along with directions on what to do when you insert Splinter Cell Conviction), as well as email it to you. The code I recieved worked just fine.

• 9 months later...
For those who still want/need this, I read on another forum to google "splinter cell third echelon map gamespot". All you have to do is register (unless you already had an account with gamespot). They'll immediately give you the code on their site when you request it (along with directions on what to do when you insert Splinter Cell Conviction), as well as email it to you. The code I recieved worked just fine.

I just registered with Gamespot to get the DLC code but I received a code consisting out of 24 characters; WTF!!?? Everybody knows Xbox Live codes consists out of 25 characters. Anybody know what the deal is with the 24 digits?

• 1 year later...