Equipment Trading Thread

Zero Judgement

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for any type of armor or weapons... my save game got corrupt (dont shut off your xbox right when done with a map!!!) and i retained my characters, but lost all my gear and mana :( If you have somethi9ng, let me know what you would want in return?

Been there and my god it sucks hard. Just do some rampant runs you'll be geared in no time at all.

Also Zero how much are you selling the Blasticus's for each?

Been there and my god it sucks hard. Just do some rampant runs you'll be geared in no time at all.

Also Zero how much are you selling the Blasticus's for each?

I have Blasticus which are worth 11-12k each if you sell them to the Tavern. Since I have to put effort in it to obtain them I sell them for 20k.

EDIT: This is no longer the case, I refer to my first post up top.

Edited by Zero Judgement

TC, are you still able to get Crystal trackers easily cause I really would like one. I was gonna offer you a ballistica but you said you already got one so I could try and find another way of payment if you would like?

I can get Crystal Trackers easily. Pets I do not have would be awesome as payment but Mana or a Blasticus is fine too.

If someone wants to buy a Blasticus, message me on Xbox Live. If the demand is high the price will go up, just so you know. Atm, the blasticus is going for 20k. I will not farm them for only 20k so the stock I have now will go for 20k a piece.

i mesg u the other day for one pleas respond thank u

ps. i needed to remake my acc here since i can not remember my old one info

I have Blasticus which are worth 11-12k each if you sell them to the Tavern. Since I have to put effort in it to obtain them I sell them for 20k.

That's rather nice of you. I paid a mil for mine and it was just decent lol. That was before everyone had one though. It seems every Huntress comes with one standard issue lol.

That's rather nice of you. I paid a mil for mine and it was just decent lol. That was before everyone had one though. It seems every Huntress comes with one standard issue lol.

I stopped selling them for 20k, it wasn't worth the effort. I am currently trading them for GEP Equipment or the Squire/Apprentice Animus.

Someone from the DD forum I think it was Vault T3k wanted me to pay 25m for one. No guessing what the reply was...

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9610/unled68.png

Edited by AFreakinCabbag3

I have for trade/sell:

The Soul Focuser - Bow - Insane on Labs from the Demon Lord boss

The Soul Sprayer - Bow - From a challenge

8 Appressors - Monk Weapon - Assault on Medium/Hard

*Looking for an animus pet.

Edited by UnarmedReaper07

I will be giving away (1) Blasticus for helping me to beat "Summit" on Insane. (I can give away different weapons and mana as a bonus as well.)

GT: UnarmedReaper07

I used the Tavern to get all of my Animi. Just finish Glitterhelm Caverns on Hard with for example the Squire on the main controller to hopefully spawn the Animus in the shop. I did this and most of the time after 2-3 completions it will spawn. Only my Apprentice Animus took 25+ completions.

I used the Tavern to get all of my Animi. Just finish Glitterhelm Caverns on Hard with for example the Squire on the main controller to hopefully spawn the Animus in the shop. I did this and most of the time after 2-3 completions it will spawn. Only my Apprentice Animus took 25+ completions.

Thanks for the tip. :)

Guess people here havent started trading the insanely modded gear yet, should just be a matter of time

I have seen most of those guns but hitting for 2.6million damage is a little stupid the game is already fairly easy with a few hiccups if you don't have a decent team, To be honest i end up booting most people with the hacked gear makes the game so boring :(

Guess people here havent started trading the insanely modded gear yet, should just be a matter of time

Why do you have to be a Debbie Downer? I think anyone that plays this religiously is aware of the emergence of modded items now. The comment doesn't even make any sense considering they can make their own items, why would they trade?

I have seen most of those guns but hitting for 2.6million damage is a little stupid the game is already fairly easy with a few hiccups if you don't have a decent team, To be honest i end up booting most people with the hacked gear makes the game so boring :(

I agree, just makes legit, intelligent friends all that greater of a resource. I seen a person who I had met through the game with some lightly modded items. I had Godly better than his though. However, not shortly after I ran into a guy who could one shot anything in the game with his 127+ on everything EQ including gun. He informed me 127+ was the max you could but on equipment, although his gun was something ridiculously long like 1025969434679. It was a joke.