Your Childhood Toys

LeafRaider

Question - What was your favorite type of toy as a child?

I'm sure everyone had toys before they discovered gaming, this may not be true in the future for some of the kids today given the popularity of it now but anyway.

What was your favorite type of toy as a child? Some people liked action figures, toy cars etc. Some other toys wouldn't interest you if you're anything like me.

I personally had zero interest in action figures as a kid very much into the toy cars. I dreamt of getting one of those little electric toy cars that kids drive but they were always too expensive at the time. :(

I had boxes full of Legos and hot wheels I love them when I was a kid

This was pretty much me, I had forgotton about lego as the purpose was to build buildings for cars to drive around. I suppose this advanced into playing GTA later on.

I have a bunch of older brothers (>10yrs older than me), so I had tons of GI Joes, TMNT, etc. stuff to play with. Then I had Legos... Legos and Lincoln Logs were the shit cause I could build cool stuff and then blow it up (not literally). I also had quite a few Dragonball Z and Gundam toys, which I collected at first, then decided I'd rather play with them. They fought a lot so most of them are missing arms and have scars carved into them (they got blown up too :p).

Lol at those putting an S at the end of Lego. Whats wrong with you people!

Leggo your aggro, Morbido.

I bought Mega Blocks as a kid because Legos were overpriced and birthday money only came once a year.

Also, Better Blocks were the shit:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkCmiYBtgE8]Better Blocks Commercial - Better Blocks - Buliding Blocks - YouTube[/ame]

Why has nobody mentioned transformers? GREATEST TOY EVER!!

I grew up watching Beast Wars though, loved the hell out of that show. Transformers are still really cool.

I actually feel bad thta today kids try so hard to be grown ups and don't care about toys anymore