Performance?

Game runs smoothly under combat situations and overall free roaming. Only time you might notice some frame dips is during intense driving with the Batmobile. You know drifting into objects and just all that stuff causes some minor dips. But don't worry it's not really a big issue.

Also I haven't run into any glitches yet but that doesn't mean there aren't any so yeah.

Yeah PC gamers got screwed on that end and it's becoming a regular thing unfortunately.

That's one of the reasons why I was asking. The PC version is so bad with constant framerate drops, shuttering, and crashes, that I was afraid to get it. I got the Xbox version yesterday and I'm glad to say that it runs fine. :dance:

I've noticed a fair bit of pop-in textures when gliding around the city and I've also encountered a couple of glitches where scenes weren't ending properly (one when rescuing Ivy and an enemy somehow glitched onto a high ledge and another doing bomb disposal and the virus never finished uploading even though all drones were destroyed).

Otherwise the game runs smoothly.

The quality is not as high as Asylum and City, but there's nothing to worry overly about.

Haven't noticed anything too bad so far. A couple of lighting issues here and there, but nothing game breaking. One thing that does stand out above the rest is that the overall image seems to have a grainy effect to it, unless I'm just mad. I was certain that it was just the rain, and atmosphere, until i realized that it persisted no matter where I was, what I was looking at, or what I was doing. Anyone else notice this?

Haven't noticed anything too bad so far. A couple of lighting issues here and there, but nothing game breaking. One thing that does stand out above the rest is that the overall image seems to have a grainy effect to it, unless I'm just mad. I was certain that it was just the rain, and atmosphere, until i realized that it persisted no matter where I was, what I was looking at, or what I was doing. Anyone else notice this?

The grainy effect is because they have film grain turned on with this game so to improve the aesthetics. IDk if you played The Evil Within, but they too had it on there (you can remove it on that game). Its supposed to give more cinematic feel, but if you use too much, it makes every look fuzzy. I personally hate it.

I noticed a couple of instances last night where unconscious enemies clipped through the floor.

The first time was during a firefighter rescue (the one with the sentry guns) and an unconscious enemy clipped through the floor so that only his head and forearms were visible, sticking straight up. Most macabre.

The second time was in the airship, where a few enemies seemed to be lying half-in, half-out of the glass brick floor areas.