Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Got auctioneer on my own earlier,still need entrepreneur. I have a tune for sale for a Honda fit titled "Fit 1" it is $1,000CR. If anyone could buy that please I would be willing to help with anything you need in return.

I don't mind buying it to help another x360a member out. I work almost non stop till tuesday so that's when ill buy it if its still up. Or maybe ill just try to convince the gf to let me kick her off netflix for a bit.

I had someone else from here try to find my tune but he can't seem to find it. Is there a way that he can look for it using my GT? I told him what the title of the tune is but he still cant find it. Outside of that I honestly don't know what to tell him to search for.

If anyone needs help with Forza 3 just add me or msg me on XBL..

Hey,Thanks for attempting to help me out with the Entrepenuer achievement. It sucks you can't find the file. I'll take a screenshot of it and post it here to make it easier in case you attempt it again. I could have talked you through it if you had a mic. :(

• 2 weeks later...
I need some help with the auction house achievements. Any help would be much appreciated and I'll gladly return the favor!

Gamertag: Cordawg411

I sent a friend request.

I'd like some help as well. GT is ruckus360