Everyone's 2010 Gamerscore Goal!!!

xICooRsYIx

Right now, my gamerscore is a little over 41,000. My goal for this year is to at least double my score and get 85,000. I think i can do it if i determine myself. I plan on doing this by getting my gamefly account back and completing games as constant as possible. and obviously plan on using x360a.org as a guide through everything.

What is everyones goals for your gamerscore this year? What gamerscore do you want to have by December 31st 2010? How do you plan on achieveing this goal?

xICooRsYIx

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 2010 goal is gonna have to be 100k at least. I'm sitting on 84k right now and 2010 didn't even start. My goal for 2009 was 80k, and I broke that and may hit 85k before that, which makes me happy. Guess we'll see.

I'm going for 100k :D

Should be easy since I'm only 22k away and haven't played (many) crappy kid games :p

(I'll get them if I'm desperate).

Wonder who will reach there first ;)

I've had my 360 for nearly 4 years, so I figure at my current rate, I should have ~27000 gamerscore by the end of next year. I plan on achieving this through the playing of games I love.

I think you can eaaaasily achieve 27,000. i mean if your like me and looove achievements and uping your gamerscore get easy 1000 games such as avatar, 2006 sport games, king kong, tmnt and some others. theyre listed on this forum somewhere. but i believe you can reach your goal with ease if you try..

xICooRsYIx

right now idk...i think im hoping to get somewhere around 40k playing all the new games coming out :D but i just got a 250gb PS3 today so i might be slacking on the xbox. Damn xbox keeps overheating as soon as i turn it on...it got the RROD once like 2 weeks ago...hasnt since then. sucks because M$ probably wont do Shit to help me as its not in the warranty :/

pfft. never choose PS3 over 360. you should be ashamed.. haha. but im pretty sure you dont need warrantees anymore. if your xbox breaks, microsoft has to repair it... well at least thats how i think it works. because places dont have the option for warrantees anymore. but hey i could be wrong.

and one more thing. anyone looking for a solid achievement buddy for this year, feel free to send me a friend request. It will be easier to reach our goals if we work together and help eachother out!

xICooRsYIx

My goal for 2010 is atleast 50k ive had my xbox 360 for little under a year and achieved 27.5k (shud be 28k by dec 31st 2009) so i think im in a good position for reach 50k by the end of 2010, plus alot of good games are coming out this year (bioshock 2, Mass Effect 2, Dantes Inferno) hopefully all with fun achievements

I think you can eaaaasily achieve 27,000. i mean if your like me and looove achievements and uping your gamerscore get easy 1000 games such as avatar, 2006 sport games, king kong, tmnt and some others. theyre listed on this forum somewhere. but i believe you can reach your goal with ease if you try..

xICooRsYIx

I was mostly kidding :) I've been on this site for a while, and enjoy getting achievements, but I'll never play a game solely for achievements. It takes the fun out of it, I think, as someone's gamercard sort of says something about the kind of player they are. Different strokes for different folks.

Plus I only buy games, so I'm not able to be constantly renting through the mail and whatnot.

(And at my current rate recently, I'll probably hit 27000 within a couple of months. :p Have had more time recently than before to just sit back and enjoy a game.)

I have now had my 360 for a year, and I just hit 21k about an hour ago. At the rate I have racked up my score over the last 3 months, I am on pace for 75k. I have no ambitions of doing that, though.

My goal is 50k, presuming I have the money to buy/rent those good games. Alternatively, I could borrow games from my friends with 360s. I loaned them games for nothing in return when my XBox broke, it is time to exact restitution.