Need Help on a Mission on Veteran? Post here.

To try and clear some clutter in this board, please post here if you are having trouble on Veteran.

First, before even asking for help, check THIS THREAD, which contains Youtube videos of every level. This may give you an idea of what you are doing wrong.

If you still need help, please post the level and any identifying spot during the level so people know what you're talking about.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need some help here guys :(

im playing on veteran on the Heat mission.

I have just shoot down 4 tanks on the field,

and are escaping down to the chopper, i have a 4min time limit.

any suggestion how to do this in the simplest way?

cause i die very quick with all this enemies around me.

Thanks in advance :)

Need some help here guys :(

im playing on veteran on the Heat mission.

cause i die very quick with all this enemies around me.

Thanks in advance :)

Isn't there a Javelin around? Just blow the tanks up... Use smoke for cover, save some for later though.

I have destroyed the tanks, i ment the escaping from the field and all the way down to the chopper :)

There is enemies all over, any easy shortcut without being spottet? or something like that?

I need a easy way to do this.. Thanks in advance.

you no somethin im stuck on this exact same spot iv blown all 4 tanks up but i just cant escape i kill everyone in the barn on the righthand side i run out come up to a little tunnel u can crawl under but i just get killed wen i try to carry on down, does anyone no a easy way to do this

For that particular mission I followed this route:

-Out through the barn on the right of the compound into the field. Killing roughly 5 guys on the way out.

-Under the small pipe you can crawl through (mentioned above)

-Into the house near the white concrete part with the railings and whatnot

-Out the window on the far left (looking downhill) and straight across the road. Killing 3/4 people in the field to your left.

-Along the left side of the burnt out (derelict) building, crawling as to not be spotted.

-Throw an airstrike on the car park area to your left and run to the house in front. Along its left side. (This putting you on the grass in front of the first house you would come to in the previous mission. Right hand side in that case.)

-You may get a checkpoint here which is important as the next bit is tricky.

-Airstrike the path to your right (initial path to the area in the previous mission)

-Immedietly run straight down to the area where the chopper will appear.

-Go prone somewhere near the building to act as cover and wait till you can hop in.

This is by no means a fool proof method, but it is how I did this level personally. Hope this helps, and if not the videos in the thread mentioned in the first post of this thread may prove useful.

BulletMagnet UK

Ok, there is one way to do this that will make it easy. You are going to need to destroy the tanks with the Javelin and then pick up a P90 or M249 SAW and go knock out the guys in the field to the right. (Remember Put the airstrike where you are about to run). Then cut across the houses and book it down to the chopper, If you sprint fast enough you will be able to bypass alot of enemies which will make it much easier. When you get down to the chopper hide in the building if not the enemies above you will see you and your end up dying because you are a sitting duck. I have added some videos below to help you out and others that are having the same issue. This is a great site for everyone that needs help with COD4 Vetern difficulty walkthroughs. Make sure to turn the volume up because there is someone telling you strategy. Hope this helps, Remember if you have any questions regarding anything to do with COD4 dont hesitate to send me a message or freind request.

P.S. I believe the part that people have asked help for on are included in the last two videos, but just incase I included the whole level.

For some reason it wont let me upload the videos properly, just shows the code and the video isn't actully being shown in my post. Go to http://nextgenwalkthroughs.com/

and look to the right and select COD4 and from there chose the level, sorry about the inconveince

The way i did it was go through the back door of the shed at the gate on the right cut across the field to the right hand coner then head down to the crashed chopper to the left shoot at 5 emeny then head down where the little reven to the left till you come to a fence at the conner of the house head down along the fence till you come to the back of the garage jump the fence staying to to left and you will find a drain or ditch to hide in till the chopper shows up but when headind down along the fence craw down do not sprint down good luck. thats how i did it but as saying that it took a few gos doing it.

Yea sorry about the triple post but i feel that with the editing people dont tend to view the older post compared to the newer ones. especially when I say something about nextgenwalkthroughs.com and people still post saying how do i do this but w/e I'm just in a bad mod. I'm gonna get off before i make anymore bad post haha

For Heat, I started out by calling two airstrikes in the farmland in front. Once it was clear, sprint all the way down the path until you see a gate and a shed to the left.

Once there, keep going through the gate until the enemies and your allies start rushing, then go back and go in the shed. Call another airstrike or two here until it's safe to go through the gate. You should have a minute, but you the amount of time you need is about 35 seconds.

Sprint all the way down, taking the left path and avoiding every enemy possible. If you see an enemy that is shooting at you, get near a house/bush and take him out. When I finally was able to make it down the left side I didn't encounter any enemies, I don't know whether it was luck or just enemy placement but once I got halfway down there were no enemies.

Keep sprinting. If you only have 35 seconds when your sprinting downhill, you will make it as long as there are no enemies.

I made it with about 0.3 seconds left before the helicopter took off. I won't say this is foolproof or that it will work for you, but it worked for me.

Can you help me as i am stuck at no fighting in the war room with 120 meters to go and is there a walk through for that stage if so can you tell me where to find it thank you

First off, Paper don't triple post, next time just edit your first post. Someone will eventually help you, patience is a virtue. :Angel

With NFitWR, could you be a little more descriptive, because I don't recall them going by how far you were.

After what must be the 50th time I got down this way - which once I got to the edge of the field (and a CP) was very easy to get down to the chopper.

Go right, through the barn turn left and call an immediate air strike on left side of the fence in front of you (by the tube you can call through). Then turn to face the rocks on your left and run all the way to the rocks across the field meeting with the edge of the fence. Call another airstrike in the same place you just did - that's where all the enemies come from .. Your guys should be following you by now. Pick off any stray enemies and then turn left and run to the reletive safety of the building in front of you. Take a left though the gap in the fence and then kill the guy behind the barrel and with any luck you'll get a CP. Enemies will come up from the steps in front of you so be ready for them - there will also likely be some hiding behind the hay cart. Once eliminated USE THE INSIDE OF THE BUILDINGS TO GET ALL THE WAY DOWN. Go to the steps in front of you - jump though the gap in the railings and into the building - run down the stairs to the front and get your breath/reload. Sprint out towards the shape drop (to your left) and drop down - wait - you should be just before the car park steps in front of you. Sprint down the steps and wait behind the building until your guys show up. Then go THROUGH the building and out the front. Wait for the chopper to show up (if it's not there already) and then sprint to the chopper jumping over fences as you see fit ....

Im now on NFiTWR .. tried for 10 mins last night and got reasonably far .. can't believe there are no CP's though ... argghhh...

Hey I'm stuck on No fighting in the War Room. The part where you go down the stairs and theres a long hallway with side hallways with boxes and crates on the left and right. I haven't gotten a single checkpoint the entire mission and die here every time! Please help if you can, I've tried watching NextGenWalkthroughs but I'm still stuck on this part.

Thank goodness. This forum was getting so cluttered it was unbelievable. Hopefully the new people on this site will use this stickied thread.

Yea tell me about it, And you guys are welcome for website, If you didnt notice there is also all the intel locations as well as it shows you how to get three of a kind etc!

Hey I'm stuck on No fighting in the War Room. The part where you go down the stairs and theres a long hallway with side hallways with boxes and crates on the left and right. I haven't gotten a single checkpoint the entire mission and die here every time! Please help if you can, I've tried watching NextGenWalkthroughs but I'm still stuck on this part.

Hey, I see that you are a new member, Welcome to the site! I cant tell you how much everyone appreciates it that you used this thread instead of creating one of your own.

That part of the SP gave myself alot of trouble as well as many others, so your not alone. I suggest keeping your silenced M4 and also picking up a shotgun when you get the chance. You should get a checkpoint on the stairs, just keep doing it and it should trip the checkpoint eventually. The rocket launcher is another way you could aproach it. If your really stuck, then i suggest using the website that i listed and also sleeping on it for a few days, because i've noticed if i was stuck and then came back to it the next day i would usually get it my first try. Keep at it, and if i can help you any farther then just message me.

Once again thanks for using this thread, Its much appreciated!

The reason why is because at certain points in the mission, you have to have a certain time, for example clearing the kitchen with at least 7:20 minutes left.

That was the hardest part of the level for me. What I did was take down the first few enemies ahead, then began to take the left hallway all the way towards the end. Since Price and Griggs are invulnerable, they will take care of all the enemies in the center as long as you keep moving forward.

If you can get one of those MG's(the ones that take forever to load), you should be able to outgun anyone that rushes you. You really have to rush, but not so much to the point where you die every 10 seconds.

Eventually when you get to the end of the hallway, carefully inch around a crate andtake out the enemies at the end of the center hallway. Once there killed, throw a flashbang at the end of the other hallway, and then take out those that were hit by it.

Hopefully if you pull this off, you should get a checkpoint when your going down the dark hallway after this one. ;)