Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am looking for some gamers who would like to get the following achievements:

Solo Veteran - Win 10 Solo matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room

Sniper Expert - Get a total of 100 sniper rifle kills in Team or Solo matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room

Team All-Star - Lead your team in kills in 10 Team matches with at least 5 gamertags on your team

1. BobSaget007

2. boldyno1

Hi, everybody.

Need help in order to unlock the following:

1) Solo Veteran

"Win 10 Solo matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room."

2) Enforcer

"Eliminate 5 different human opponents in 30 seconds with at least 10 gamertags in the room." (AAAARGH!)

Please, anyone interested, feel free to add you or add me:

1. me, Giano Bifronte (Italy);

Playin' almost everyday from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Central Europe Time (GMT+1).

Thanx, see you on LIVE.

Hi, everybody.

Need help in order to unlock the following:

1) Solo Veteran

"Win 10 Solo matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room."

2) Enforcer

"Eliminate 5 different human opponents in 30 seconds with at least 10 gamertags in the room." (AAAARGH!)

Please, anyone interested, feel free to add you or add me:

1. me, Giano Bifronte (Italy);

2. glg20decoy (USA PST)

Playin' almost everyday from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Central Europe Time (GMT+1).

Thanx, see you on LIVE.

I need help with a few last ones as well

preff me up and send me friend request, and when we get enough to fill room, then we can take it in turns to "HOST" MULTIPLAYER GAMES, AND WORK THROUGH THE ACHIEVMENTS,

I ONLY NEED SOLO CHIEVOS, BUT WELL WILLING TO HELP ANE1 WHO NEEDS HELP FOR "GRAW2`S SAKE".

BEST GAME ON XBOX360 YET?

I THINK IT IS RIGHT UP THE TOP, FAR SUPERIER THAN MOST OTHERS

Edited by XxALPHADOG_BFxX
INCOMPLETE

Hey,

Do people still play this game online? I mean especially the DLC maps, because i already have a 1000g in this game but im thinking of buying the DLC packs and finish this game up to a 1250g. But i am only doing this if i am certain there are enough people online playing, and people on this site who are willing to help out with the co op missions on co op...

Thanks in advance,

Do people still play this game online? I mean especially the DLC maps, because i already have a 1000g in this game but im thinking of buying the DLC packs and finish this game up to a 1250g. But i am only doing this if i am certain there are enough people online playing, and people on this site who are willing to help out with the co op missions on co op...

Thanks in advance,

I still see a fair amount of the DLC co-op campaigns being hosted online. You can check yourself by searching for games and setting the "watch my packages" to off or no. Feel free to add me if you decide to download it.

GT: ooandyb

Hello all,

I need every achievement that requires 5 plus gamertags in the same match. I figure there are plenty others who need these as well, so if anyone is looking to knock out these achievements this weekend, add yourself to this list. I will put 10 spaces for the sake of the enforcer achievement.

1-perfectkev7

2-Xerostomia

3-DarkenHell

4-

5-

6-

7-

8-

9-

10-

Update:

Sunday at 7pm Central USA is when I will try to organize this session. If that doesn't work for someone, we can adjust or try again another time.

Edited by perfecktev7

Hello all,

I need every achievement that requires 5 plus gamertags in the same match. I figure there are plenty others who need these as well, so if anyone is looking to knock out these achievements this weekend, add yourself to this list. I will put 10 spaces for the sake of the enforcer achievement.

1-perfectkev7

2-Xerostomia

3-

4-

5-

6-

7-

8-

9-

10-

I was debating on getting the 2 DLC packs, but with the deal going on now (spend 2400, get 800 back), I am going to get it. I need the Enforcer achievement for sure, but I will need all the 5 player ones with the 2 coop packs. Also, I have 2 other gold accounts (my kids), that I can use, and I can probably use a 48 hour code on a 4th account. Thus I can possibly bring 4 different gamertags, if need be. If no one else joins, we should be able to knock out the 5 people achievements. If we cannot find anyone, the next best time is when MS give a free weekend of Gold, that way we can have multiple gamertags per console, and get to 10 easily with 1-2 more people.

I am looking for some gamers who would like to get the following achievements:

Solo Veteran - Win 10 Solo matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room.

Team All-Star - Lead your team in kills in 10 Team matches with at least 5 gamertags on your team.

Sniper Expert - Get a total of 100 sniper rifle kills in Team or Solo matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room.

Now I listed eight instead of the required six just in case a few people do not show up. Along with adding your gamertag, please list the time zone that you're in. I would prefer to have players in the US, just based upon that boosting with me usually happens in the evening/night and that is usually too late for the players in Europe to play. If you Europeans can handle it, then add yourself.

1. BobSaget007 - EST

Hey we are also working on some of those achievements if you will be online this weekend. Right now I have Sunday at 7pm central as the game time but its not set in stone yet.

Sunday-7:40pm Central

Cancelled the event due to nobody being able to make it, but if anyone wants to play this in the future let me know.

Edited by perfecktev7

Team All-Star - Lead your team in kills in 10 Team matches with at least 5 gamertags on your team.

Sniper Expert - Get a total of 100 sniper rifle kills in Team or Solo matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room.

Now I listed eight instead of the required six just in case a few people do not show up. Along with adding your gamertag, please list the time zone that you're in. I would prefer to have players in the US, just based upon that boosting with me usually happens in the evening/night and that is usually too late for the players in Europe to play. If you Europeans can handle it, then add yourself.

1. BobSaget007 - EST

2. General Rebel

I am on the West Coast

Originally Posted by Namaste http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1. BobSaget007 - EST

2. General Rebel

3. Killer Stubob

il join too, only one i really need help with there is Solo Veteran but im happy to help with the others if i get it

My time zone is GMT but i think i can make it

Originally Posted by Namaste http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1. BobSaget007 - EST

2. General Rebel

3. Killer Stubob

4. Doremeister

il join too, only one i really need help with there is Solo Veteran but im happy to help with the others if i get it

My time zone is GMT but i think i can make it

Mines GMT + 0