Is Anyone Else Playing This Right Now ??? No Guide Nothing Yet ?

it caught me by surprise when i saw this game released today, I had such a great time with the original and cant wait to try this one. someone will post a guide shortly im sure, I hope that this game doesnt disapoint, ive been waiting for it for quite awhile since I saw that it was announced.

just wanted to update and say that after having an opportunity to play it today, i did the entire halloween level 18 holes, this game is pretty freaking difficult compared to the first one, granted im sure once many of the trick shots are realized people will be clearing it out in no time, but at the moment, even when I attempted to find the hidden trick shots some of them were damn near impossible, the game suggests hitting these for an easy hole in one, but with the best of luck it may take you two putting attempts just to line up your third for a shot at the trick shot to get it in the hole. I got the achievements for the first game playing naturally, but this one looks like it will be quite a challenge.

I have bought this game, and also loved the first game. I agree, I'm finding the game more difficult, and it is slightly less enjoyable because of it, but still pretty good. Shame about the online achievements though, the game seems pretty dead. I sat in a lobby for 30 minutes earlier. It will probably be more fun in splitscreen though.