Texas Heat Spring 2013 Season

yamayamayaamaa

"Totally Flushed" popped as soon as I booted the game up. The 10Million bankroll and knocking out 200 players in multiplayer continue the grindy nature of these achievements. I feel I will never get 10 hands of 4 of a kind either.

What exactly are these Achievements?

"Busted!" - Knocked out 200 opponents in multiplayer

"Totally Flushed" - Won 10 hands with a Flush

"High Roller" - Earned a bankroll of 10,000,000 chips

All popped for me as soon as I booted the game up, but also didn't get credited any gamerscore like the people above.

The good thing is, they are all retroactive. They all unlocked for me as soon as I loaded the game. Unfortunately, they were not updated on Xbox.com when I loaded the game up.

It didn't seem to be retroactive for me. It just recently gave me the achievement for all hands except royal flush even though I've gotten several straight flushes and all the other hands in the past. Also I used to play a LOT of Texas Heat and still haven't gotten the 2,500 hands achievement. I think at some point all my data was reset or something.

Well that sucks. It takes HOURS to recover my gamertag because of how much content (gamerscore, download history, etc) I have on my account.

I'm definitely not going through that bullshit for this game. :mad:

I'm pretty sure one of the updates from Xbox corrected the insane amount of time it used to take to recover your tag. I think it's only like 10 mins or so depending on your Internet speed.

Well that sucks. It takes HOURS to recover my gamertag because of how much content (gamerscore, download history, etc) I have on my account.

I'm definitely not going through that bullshit for this game. :mad:

I haven't tried it myself yet, but a few of my friends said that the Gamertag recovery works way faster since one of the last Dashboard updates. They apparently changed something about the whole process, as the profile size of one of my friends changed from 42mb to 7mb after the recovery and he downloaded it within minutes.

I too can attest to gamertag recovery being MUCH faster now. I had to do it for the previous DLC and was prepared for a 3+ hour recovery based on how hefty my account was. I was really shocked when it took maybe 15 to 20 minutes.

I got two achievements retroactively and just needed to grind out the 10 million chips since I had let my bankroll carelessly slip the past few months.

• 1 month later...

Found out the reason why it wasn't showing up in my download history. I was using a different account when I downloaded that update. Anyway I went back on to play Texas Heat and there is nothing scheduled. Does this mean they are no longer supporting this game because of the new poker game coming out. If that's the case I'll never be able to get these achievements. :(

Found out the reason why it wasn't showing up in my download history. I was using a different account when I downloaded that update. Anyway I went back on to play Texas Heat and there is nothing scheduled. Does this mean they are no longer supporting this game because of the new poker game coming out. If that's the case I'll never be able to get these achievements. :(

Texas Heat is on right now, the game just won't update my stats. It does this sometimes but usually fixes itself.

• 3 weeks later...