Online Gaming Issue

SpiralGamerpro

I know this may sound patronising, but is your NAT set to "Open"? If you NAT is set to strict or moderate, you will have great trouble joining any online games. To open your NAT setting, go to network settings, configure network, then select reset to factory defaults. Then reset your router, re-enter the details required for your router, then your NAT should be open. If this is not the issue, please ignore everything I just said :p

I recently made a thread in the Top Spin 2 forum about not being able to join games, but now it's happening in games like Frontlines: Fuel of War. Does anybody have an idea of what's wrong and how to fix it?

Frontlines' dedicated servers have been shut down for years. You'd have to host your own session if you're looking to play that game online.

Edited by FatalDeathSG45

I know this may sound patronising, but is your NAT set to "Open"? If you NAT is set to strict or moderate, you will have great trouble joining any online games. To open your NAT setting, go to network settings, configure network, then select reset to factory defaults. Then reset your router, re-enter the details required for your router, then your NAT should be open. If this is not the issue, please ignore everything I just said :p

THIS.

The only other thing I want to add is this:

Click the “Administration” link on your router. Change the “UPnP” setting from

“Disabled” to “Enabled.”

My router kept kicking me out of parties and not letting me join some people. Once I enabled the UPnP it works great.

SOURCE