Horde Guide for Map Hail Easy w/ 3 ppl

I Am The Clarkie

Hello everybody, This is my first guide to anything so don't expect it to be great. I was reading the ultimate horde guide and i noticed thee was no guide for the map Hail,so here it goes.

The Map Hail is a very easy to navigate map. There is one Massive Centre circle and a blown-up train or two. In the centre circle area there is 3 exits/enterences (2 stairs and 1 bridge) and one mini-bridge/dead end.

Head over to the mini-bridge/dead end thing. Here you will find a little dervider down the middle and multiple dumpsters down the side. Oce there this is what you want to do.

A)Stay on the bridge and make sure you dont get overrun. Do this and you will make it to 50 with 3 ppl easily. :uzi:

B) On the bridge a torque bow or sniper will spawn multiple times a round, get 1 or 2 ppl to pick these up and you can take out the bad guys from a distance. :uzi:

c) Once on level 8 Boomshield Locasts will start coming. Collect these boomshields and build a wall to block off ur bridge. 3 will be all you need. If you put the shields backwards the Sires cannot knock down the shields nor climb over them. This way your untouchable. :locked

Hope this helps, please comment if this worked or what you did to improve it.

(Please don't comment on my spelling skills, i know i cannot spell)

http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/The+Fat+General.gif

http://card.mygamercard.net/cylinder/The+Fat+General.png

You might want to add a couple of points to your guide, and ones which people tend to have mentioned before, and the first is that you need to make sure that you pick up the boomshields between rounds or they will disappear, also, you need to make sure that on the first rounds people go get ammo if they need it (located in the street at both sides). Just a couple of quick points, but overall the guide seems pretty good.