That extreme track! T_T

x352x pH

did pretty well until what I thought was almost the end on the obstacle where you go from a concave ramp onto two steep hills with a gap and explosive canister at the top. Ran out of time so I looked it up on YouTube and I wasn't even close to the end of the track! Its so damn long! I got the 100g cheevo for beating all the tracks on the last DLC but I think this one may not be doable for me :(

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's by far the worst extreme track so far impo. Inferno was much easier for me.

I'll get it in the end, as I refuse to quit. So far it's taken me sixty minutes and I can't beat the ramp with the step on it. Which is annoying as I get to that bit really easily.

Pleat the first dlc extreme track on my first go too,

did pretty well until what I thought was almost the end on the obstacle where you go from a concave ramp onto two steep hills with a gap and explosive canister at the top. Ran out of time so I looked it up on YouTube and I wasn't even close to the end of the track! Its so damn long! I got the 100g cheevo for beating all the tracks on the last DLC but I think this one may not be doable for me :(

Yup exact same spot where I ran out of time. I was faffing about this checkpoint for probably 22 minutes. Oh well...I suppose I'll try another day.

It's by far the worst extreme track so far impo. Inferno was much easier for me.

I'll get it in the end, as I refuse to quit. So far it's taken me sixty minutes and I can't beat the ramp with the step on it. Which is annoying as I get to that bit really easily.

hmm, I gave up on inferno because I couldn't even get past the first obstacle when I initially plays the game. Maybe I should go back to it if you're saying its easier then this track... Lol

That ramp part is making me want to destroy everything :mad:

I'm 90% sure if I can get past that part I could at least beat this level, but I just can't. I've tried 4 times now and wasted 25 minutes each on that part alone.

That ramp is at the 30% mark, and it's probably not even the hardest obstacle. There's A LOT of track to go after it.

I was able to barely get a gold on it earlier today. I think the track is easier (and way more fun) than Inferno if you know some of the very advanced tactics. Way less up to lucky bounces and stupid physics than Inferno.

That ramp is at the 30% mark, and it's probably not even the hardest obstacle. There's A LOT of track to go after it.

I was able to barely get a gold on it earlier today. I think the track is easier (and way more fun) than Inferno if you know some of the very advanced tactics. Way less up to lucky bounces and stupid physics than Inferno.

Wanna do it for me Maka? ;) lol

Edit: Whats frustrating is in any extreme track I can figure out almost any obstacle, only when it comes to ramps like the one I'm stuck at now. I just can't master them I end up feeling so stupid since I can get most other parts down.

Edited by Y0UNIK0RN

My hands were getting sweaty but i finished it with less than 30 seconds to time out. Haha! I agree with Maka. The obstacles require more skill than lucky bounces. I timed out a couple times before passing inferno the 1st time so if you can get through the other extreme tracks, don't give up. You can pass it! :)

I know there's lots left, but if I beat this ramp I'd best the track. Jumps etc I'm usually good at. This ramp is killing me

I think I got stuck 2 checkpoints before the ramp people are talking about on my first try last night. It is the part where you start on a curved ramp, jump to a short and more vertical ramp, then bunny hop to a third ramp and jump over an explosive to the next checkpoint. Just couldn't get enough speed and traction to make it over the explosive onto the next checkpoint.

I think I got stuck 2 checkpoints before the ramp people are talking about on my first try last night. It is the part where you start on a curved ramp, jump to a short and more vertical ramp, then bunny hop to a third ramp and jump over an explosive to the next checkpoint. Just couldn't get enough speed and traction to make it over the explosive onto the next checkpoint.

You are right before the part we are talking about. For this part above I just made the jump to the ramp, then just gunned it with a front flip at the top and that sent me past the barrel and onto the platform.

I just 12-faulted it. It is quite difficult.

Reminds me of Way of the Ninja from Trials Evolution. I guess they didn't make one like it in Fusion until now. Both very technical and very long.

For the ramps people are having problems with, I would assume that you are accelerating too much into the ramps. If you hit them too hard, you will bounce too much and then it's impossible to gain traction on a steep incline. It's all about hitting the first part very softly barely landing on your back wheel first, then pulling off a perfect bunny hop while maintaining traction. There are a lot of really quick inputs that happen with the rider's lean for this to work, as these are some of the hardest techniques in the game (using landing momentum to carry yourself).

Here's my replay with some commentary over it. Not a full out guide or tutorial, but maybe it'll help?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmskdmP44os]Trials Fusion - Way of the Machine Gold Medal Guide - Empire of the Sky DLC - YouTube[/ame]

I got it tonight.

As suspected, once past that ramp the track is fair easy. The technical sections aren't hard. There are two parts after the ramp I struggled with until I worked them out (both ramps lol).

For the step ramp I was struggling on, I can do it now first time. I actually do it a different way to maka. From the checkpoint, accelerate and wheelie into the first board. Do a slow away/forward/away motion. This will bunny hop the gap then put you in a slight wheelie on the ramp. Then do a fast away/forward. This coupled with the previous wheelie gives you a slight bunny hop b lines your back wheel up nicely so you can power up.

The next one I struggle with is after the inverted drop. That was annoying til I worked out how to get the extra air, and finally, the three steel ramps by the number 5. All the back wheel hopping sections weren't too bad.

I did it in just under 300 faults. I reckon I can get less than 100 next time.

I got it tonight.

As suspected, once past that ramp the track is fair easy. The technical sections aren't hard. There are two parts after the ramp I struggled with until I worked them out (both ramps lol).

For the step ramp I was struggling on, I can do it now first time. I actually do it a different way to maka. From the checkpoint, accelerate and wheelie into the first board. Do a slow away/forward/away motion. This will bunny hop the gap then put you in a slight wheelie on the ramp. Then do a fast away/forward. This coupled with the previous wheelie gives you a slight bunny hop b lines your back wheel up nicely so you can power up.

The next one I struggle with is after the inverted drop. That was annoying til I worked out how to get the extra air, and finally, the three steel ramps by the number 5. All the back wheel hopping sections weren't too bad.

I did it in just under 300 faults. I reckon I can get less than 100 next time.

I am the same as you man! Once I past the ramp I beat it first time. It took me 4 times to get past the ramp, but once I did I got it. I got the hang of the ramp too. I did it in 283 faults and 22 mins. Don't give up guys, if you can get to the double ramp, then you can beat the rest after the ramp.

Edited by xoskxflip