GAME UK Retailer not dispatched yet?

Platuni

Don't buy games from GAME. It is crap. Not because of game not arrive on day or release or day before release either but also they weak business as well.

Never trust GAME so this why I finished with them since Sept 2010.

Shopto.net and amazon.co.uk is best!!!! Never have any problem with them.

So better quit GAME and stop support. I sometime wish GAME closed down already lol but dislike people losing jobs though.

They have let me down on several occasions don't know why i havent gone elsewhere, amazon has let me down before so im not a big fan of them either. May have to try shopto, either way if it doesnt turn up tomorrow i shall send the one i eventually get back and buy one tomorrow elsewhere.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True..

Is this from Game yeah? I haven't had an email

Yeah this is from Game, it's the CE though. I had an issue on the 14th when they tried to take the payment from my bank account but the bank of Scotland stopped them as it came up as Fraud. So I ended up with an email telling me my order was cancelled.

Long story short they phoned me back up and everything went through ok again and DPD will deliver it out to me tomorrow.

Yeah this is from Game, it's the CE though. I had an issue on the 14th when they tried to take the payment from my bank account but the bank of Scotland stopped them as it came up as Fraud. So I ended up with an email telling me my order was cancelled.

Long story short they phoned me back up and everything went through ok again and DPD will deliver it out to me tomorrow.

Ah that's because the order was above £100. You are able to track it. I only ordered the special edition. I wish I could have ordered it from elsewhere..

Also, bear in mind when it is the weekend, the money is taken but takes a while to show up on your accounts.

It isn't an instant process to show it. But it will have been taken

Nope it hasn't my amount available is still the same as my balance

Edited by Platuni

I too ordered from GAME and my order says "Shipped" but has done for the last couple days. So does this mean we will not get it tomorrow? Because Royal Mail are delivering it, does that mean it could be classed as dispatched as of somewhere along tonight when the Royal Mail deliver it to the offices?

On Twitter, Game have said that we should not worry as it takes 24 hours for the status to refresh, but they did refer to if your order still says "Unshipped" although it should account for all status really.

Still, seems pretty strange if I get it a day after release, yet I "pre-ordered" it.

I too ordered from GAME and my order says "Shipped" but has done for the last couple days. So does this mean we will not get it tomorrow? Because Royal Mail are delivering it, does that mean it could be classed as dispatched as of somewhere along tonight when the Royal Mail deliver it to the offices?

On Twitter, Game have said that we should not worry as it takes 24 hours for the status to refresh, but they did refer to if your order still says "Unshipped" although it should account for all status really.

Still, seems pretty strange if I get it a day after release, yet I "pre-ordered" it.

Were in the same boat i have no idea what it means, mine has said shipped since thursday. Im hoping that it may be dispatched some point tonight for delivery tomorrow. Just wish payment would go through..

I'm going to go check if my payment has been taken now actually. I will get back to you shortly, it will seem possible to get it tomorrow if it has, if it hasn't been taken, then looks very unlikely. The website status could change in the middle of the night if the Royal Mail are the couriers as they receive parcels areridiculous times, I know because I next door to a sorting office, their parcel delivery turns up around 2am.

I'm going to go check if my payment has been taken now actually. I will get back to you shortly, it will seem possible to get it tomorrow if it has, if it hasn't been taken, then looks very unlikely. The website status could change in the middle of the night if the Royal Mail are the couriers as they receive parcels areridiculous times, I know because I next door to a sorting office, their parcel delivery turns up around 2am.

Mine has not been taken. Suppose there is sorta still a possibility if couriers are around till that time.

GAME are having issues with their site (again) some orders wont show at all, some will say not dispatched, etc but things are running as normal, it seems the site is just a little knackered, has been for a week or 2, my Dead Rising 3 order doesnt even show up.

You sir fill me with hope! Heard from several people that the website and e-mails are not functioning properly! Have fun tomorrow lads!

Well Tesco just emailed me saying that due to a system error they won't be able to fulfill my ce order.... However every cloud and all that as way of apology they are sending me the standard edition for free! :)

I read the beginning part and thought shit that's harsh then I carried on reading lol, not bad dude A edition is better then no edition.