Official Bitching Thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Orcus scale in difficulty or what? I've beaten him rather easily with a group of 2000 and wiped hard with agroup of 3000. Can't figure out if its just their builds sucked or if orcus was legitly harder.

Also I swear to god if one more person tells me to prove I'm using haste I may throw my Xbox out the window. Everything I do casts haste. Fuucking noobs.

Some people expect what I will call full haste ie from the far right feat from the top branch of the tree.

When my cleric was "hybrid" I was asked to give mroe haste. When I went full haste ie the feat I mention above they stopped asking.

Nothing wrong with either build -they just have slightly different reasons for being. The hybrid will do better at something else, the full haste is well full haste.

I am not aware of Orcus scaling but there are strategies that minimise the damage he can do and occasionally he can wipe a team, especially if there is lag.

http://i.imgur.com/ifSbMw2.gif

Current Bitch: Just loaded into the Enclave for the first time today and I'm rubber-banding all over the place. :rolleyes:

Best gif ever. As Mr, +5 rings hides in the bushes. Still haven't seen one, either.

About the begging - yes, it happens all the time. I keep my pally downgraded to help avoid beggars.

I saw you doing one of the Maze engine quests and thought you looked less geared than I would have expected lol

Yeas - I've had the Pally maxed (minis 20 points for the +5 rings I don't have), but that is just asking for trouble. Plus, there is little performance difference between 4.2 and 3.5. I've also been using some enchants on Alts.

My current bitch is Sharandar - ugh, I find the quests and requirements for boons tedious.

Best gif ever. As Mr, +5 rings hides in the bushes. Still haven't seen one, either.

I saw Meta got +5 Deflect yesterday. Good for him, poor bugger never gets anything.. :o

30 min ban for quitting a demo group that only had 7 people and wouldn't start. Oooook.

You can remove queue sickness. ;)

i think with 100+ days played im finally done. as soon as i finish these last achievements i think iv had enough. Every time they come out with an update they give you 1 or 2 things that they just want you to do over n over. This last update they gave us Cn n the campaign. The campaign is a joke with no lasting impact and CN is just another dungeon to run for salvage its like the T2 version of LM. then its back to the same old grind for stronghold coffer shit. there is just not enough to stay interested. someone give me a valid reason to stay whats the incentive.

Have to agree with ya losing interest fast have 60 days left on vip if there's no more achievements after this which I hope there isn't. As for the price of Zen won't be buying any for a long time I remember it at 240 thinking it was dear.

Edited by bofeenaun
edit

i think with 100+ days played im finally done. as soon as i finish these last achievements i think iv had enough. Every time they come out with an update they give you 1 or 2 things that they just want you to do over n over. This last update they gave us Cn n the campaign. The campaign is a joke with no lasting impact and CN is just another dungeon to run for salvage its like the T2 version of LM. then its back to the same old grind for stronghold coffer shit. there is just not enough to stay interested. someone give me a valid reason to stay whats the incentive.

Oh Boy. I am a diehard NW fan, but I don't have any answers for you :mad: I've been thinking much the same and I've got close to a year in the game. I keep my interest up by playing and gearing several Alts. The Pally is the only toon I feel I really "mastered" and that is all changing soon ...

I don't see anything in the future to be excited about - Stronghold Alliances? Just more chance for drama. New content and new dungeons - sure, but when? A new character class - sure, but when?

Being in a fun guild makes it worthwhile, but I'm questioning the staying power of Neverwinter ...

Oh Boy. I am a diehard NW fan, but I don't have any answers for you :mad: I've been thinking much the same and I've got close to a year in the game. I keep my interest up by playing and gearing several Alts. The Pally is the only toon I feel I really "mastered" and that is all changing soon ...

I don't see anything in the future to be excited about - Stronghold Alliances? Just more chance for drama. New content and new dungeons - sure, but when? A new character class - sure, but when?

Being in a fun guild makes it worthwhile, but I'm questioning the staying power of Neverwinter ...

i am/was? a diehard fan as well sense its drop to xbox. im in a great guild ODIN BORN that just started the upgrade to 18 but what does it get me a lil more stat increase... I do hate the guild drama that does occur. I miss the era of real updates like those from Elderscrolls in which you got a serious amount of content, yes you had to pay but it wasnt much and it was totally worth it. even if lets say this week we got a new class then what, still be completing the same things over n over to level. In addition with zen prices and mount prices where there at u are stuck with whatever it is you have unless you are one of the very lucky few to get some bling out of a box. wow i sound like a whiney chick. iv had this brewing for a while an just need to vent it.

All good dude, everyone needs to rant once and awhile. I had a similar bitch the other day about the loot drops. Had a very good weekend with lock box drops and plus +5 rings. So I'm good again and my vagina isn't hurting as bad now.

Maybe take a couple week break..

I might do that with overdrive coming out on Tuesday, its the perfect excuse not to play, although i will show up once a day to do the new campaign daily ahhhhhg.....

I think you should quit and give your old buddy Puck all of your unbound stuff. :cool:

I might do that with overdrive coming out on Tuesday, its the perfect excuse not to play, although i will show up once a day to do the new campaign daily ahhhhhg.....

I stopped playing for 2 months thanks to blops 3. Came back and it was fun for awhile but its loosing its fun again. Getting my IS up is a HUGE grind at this point and I dont play well in guilds so I quit them as fast as I join them.

I'm in the same boat. I've been swapping between pushing all characters up a little, then focusing on one or two... then just one. In the end it's a long road for me to get my main max and the content is just not happening. The queue system sucks for cws and I am off and on to where grouping up isn't easy.

I miss the pre-guild days of running around with friends. Guild drama has made me think about going guildless just to roam around and not worry about it. Current guild seems nice enough, but it's still prone to some sort of drama like anywhere the shoves a group of random people into a small box. My one goal for my main was a Legendary mount, but I can't see myself saving up enough AD to get one. Meanwhile I'm stock full of profession crap.

I'm in the same boat. I've been swapping between pushing all characters up a little, then focusing on one or two... then just one. In the end it's a long road for me to get my main max and the content is just not happening. The queue system sucks for cws and I am off and on to where grouping up isn't easy.

I miss the pre-guild days of running around with friends. Guild drama has made me think about going guildless just to roam around and not worry about it. Current guild seems nice enough, but it's still prone to some sort of drama like anywhere the shoves a group of random people into a small box. My one goal for my main was a Legendary mount, but I can't see myself saving up enough AD to get one. Meanwhile I'm stock full of profession crap.

I feel you Odessa. All the Guilds are now days starting to form clicks where they are not wanting to run with anybody else than the full equipped ones or specific people. We should team up, because I'm not interested in running with the cocky people from my Guild, but with friends and people I like to be around. That might be from my Guild or just random people I meet out there.

What Guild are you in? Sounds like there are alot of BIG neverending dramas in the big Guilds out there, it sounds almost like a crappy relationship they have to deal with instead of having fun and game. If you do need a new Guild, I am a recruiter in my Guild. We are curently rank 10 and still its not any noticable drama going on because they get kicked out before it affects the Guild. Still some clicks are forming though..

I feel you Odessa. All the Guilds are now days starting to form clicks where they are not wanting to run with anybody else than the full equipped ones or specific people. We should team up, because I'm not interested in running with the cocky people from my Guild, but with friends and people I like to be around. That might be from my Guild or just random people I meet out there.

What Guild are you in? Sounds like there are alot of BIG neverending dramas in the big Guilds out there, it sounds almost like a crappy relationship they have to deal with instead of having fun and game. If you do need a new Guild, I am a recruiter in my Guild. We are curently rank 10 and still its not any noticable drama going on because they get kicked out before it affects the Guild. Still some clicks are forming though..

I've been trying to lay low and play the game some and honestly didn't think I'd join another after leaving PG. I played with my friend, who was in another guild, and not really any guild members... even though I consider a few of them dear friends and chat on here with them all the time. It was a matter of me feeling the pressure of wanting to keep up with the needs of the guild and wishing to have that freedom of playing without guilt again. Next guild was decent but had the elitist 3k only group and only a few donated. After that a guild literally had a meltdown of drama the day after I joined and the officers formed the one I am in currently. Current guild seems friendly enough and the drama is minimal that I can see. I just have a itchy trigger finger and really see no difference in my game play without boons (although we did just get the second one).

I miss the days where we had an abundance of things to do (instead of watered down dungeons) and the game was fun without the end game grind. Friends who loved playing the lock box raffle can't even do that anymore, which took away their enjoyment. Now it's a dungeon or daily then they're off to other games. I'm dragging my feet but the game pile looks enticing.

How it plays for me.

1. Quit guild or get booted for not playing for a few days.

2. Play by myself and get hammered by guild invites constantly.

3. Finally join one cuz I'm annoyed.

4. Get annoyed by people asking me to help them do this or that. Then the big one that starts the whole thing over.

5. Get told to do daily contributions of AD or whatever.

START OVER.

I don't see anything in the future to be excited about - Stronghold Alliances? Just more chance for drama.

More drama?

http://i.imgur.com/ifSbMw2.gif

Being in a fun guild makes it worthwhile
I think this is a good point. Playing with groups that are fun to hang out with, no arguments or stupid debates, etc just makes the experience so much more enjoyable. ~That was something I wasn't even aware existed in Neverwinter before joining PG. For real, I should have joined sooner. Baratheon offered time and time again, but I figured if I left my old guild, it would have just created more drama.. One thing I can say for sure at this point; No regrets!

Had a very good weekend with lock box drops and plus +5 rings.

What rings you get, boss? (Just put them in my mailbox)

So I'm good again and my vagina isn't hurting as bad now.
v0Rgg_s-200x150.gif

Current bitch: Since my clothing trick doesn't work on professions anymore, I have to deal with non-gemmed failures. Got 3 out of 3 yesterday! :wall:

How it plays for me.

1. Quit guild or get booted for not playing for a few days.

2. Play by myself and get hammered by guild invites constantly.

3. Finally join one cuz I'm annoyed.

4. Get annoyed by people asking me to help them do this or that. Then the big one that starts the whole thing over.

5. Get told to do daily contributions of AD or whatever.

START OVER.

Unfortunately this is a catch 22.

If not in a guild you miss out on the boons which makes you weaker.

If in the guild the boons help but they need to be paid for.

The guild I am in people do ask for help in guild chat but very rarely will someone ask you specifically to help them. They may ask for a Cleric but are unlikely to ask for you specifically.

It has only happened once with me.

The guild I am in does not demand any contributions of any kind. They will put in the message of the day what the coffer needs are but I have not been aware of anyone being told they must contribute something.

Are there people taking advantage of that? I have no idea but the guilds coffer requirements are usually met very quickly.

You can get kicked if inactive but you would need to be inactive for a few weeks if not more before the kick (and you do have the option to ask back in but we do have a waiting list).

One issue though - the only requirement for guild entry is an ever increasing minimum IL for your main toon. I think (and may be wrong) that the latest requirement is 3.2k. When I got in it was 2.5k so there are some still lower than the 3.2k. But the aim is to never weaken the guild with new toons.

I have been in a few different guilds and whilst there are similarities there are also big differences. My suggestion is try joining a few and maybe one will suit you in some way.

i would love to join a guild that didnt have high expectations but then i wouldnt have the boon i do, i also dont want to throw away the last 8 months of work i have put into odin born. we are upgrading to GH 18 right now, and finding a guild that high without high expectations is impossible. when i joind the fee was zero now the fee is 3 mill i think thats crazy but im just glad i dont have to pay. being we are so close to 20 WTF are we going to do then there will be no reason to run drags or do daylies.