Final Boss Tip

Not to give too much away for people not yet there but for the final boss (the one you have to follow through a hole in the ground).If your struggling to beat him you can lure him to the entrance of the area and let him beat the crap out of you when you respawn you can fall back down the hole and stop at the last ledge from there you should be able to pound on him without him able to reach you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
What do you want me to do then create a new thread about it??????

Look at the replies. It was bumped 3 times in a row with no response.

If the others didn't get one, you likely won't.

Since this board isn't as active, try ask at Gearbox Forums. It is much more active in the BL community than here, and it's more knowledgable and helpful than here by miles. (No offense x360a)

Oh, wait, I just realized you didn't need help. OP hasn't responded for 5 months, so your advice now likely won't do anything. For all I know he's likely been done with the boss for 5 months already.

Look at the replies. It was bumped 3 times in a row with no response.

If the others didn't get one, you likely won't.

Since this board isn't as active, try ask at Gearbox Forums. It is much more active in the BL community than here, and it's more knowledgable and helpful than here by miles. (No offense x360a)

Oh, wait, I just realized you didn't need help. OP hasn't responded for 5 months, so your advice now likely won't do anything. For all I know he's likely been done with the boss for 5 months already.

I wasn't asking for help and neither is this whole thread, its actually giving tips on how to beat this dude.

• 5 months later...