Are the 4 glitched achies fixed?

Takun

I was just breezing through some of my games on here and saw the achivement list for RoaN had the 4 DLC character's achievements coloured (theyve been greyed out and unobtainable since they were first introduced.) Have they been fixed now, or has someone just coloured them and submitted them to this site?

Edit: Okay, about 15 people in the world have them, but I just won 5 matches with Temari without getting an achievement. =/

Edited by Takun

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly I don't think they've been fixed. I went to mygamercard and everyone with at least one of the achievements had either a private setting on or they had very odd numbers of achievements for each game (missing like 1 or 2 for pretty much over 100 games). Seeing as you got no achievement they still are not working...Got my hopes up too when I saw they fixed the list ='(

Sadly I don't think they've been fixed. I went to mygamercard and everyone with at least one of the achievements had either a private setting on or they had very odd numbers of achievements for each game (missing like 1 or 2 for pretty much over 100 games). Seeing as you got no achievement they still are not working...Got my hopes up too when I saw they fixed the list ='(

Yeah, I did notice they had strange settings. Still, so many of them have them all of a sudden, its a shame. I posted over at Ubisofts forum about it and how they must be fixed now but surprise surprise, no answer yet. Still, part of me hopes theyre not fixed - I managed to get Temari through 5 rounds but it wasnt easy. In 15 minutes of on again/off again matches I remembered why it was so frustrating, lol.

Eh, I'm dying to get them fixed. It's either now or never since the online seems to be nearly dead. I just can't stand the idea of NOT being able to get those achievements. Not like physically incapable but just NOT possible. Drives me nuts. But yes, they are very sudden but I remember checking not to long ago and no one had those achievements. Another thing I noticed was that the main leaderboards have more hackers on them again. Stallion is now farly passed by quite a few guys and I'm assuming there all hackers since it's happens frequently.

I'm not too sure how their system works but I guess you put a USB or something with the info and that unlocks the cheeves? Maybe it had some of the Naruto data on it and a recent one came out that so far is undetectable although they will probably be caught soon. Good riddens, they got my freaking hopes up and they can all get kicked.

Dying to get achievements is one thing but making a profile and just 'unlocking' all of the achievements at your own desire just seems down right stupid.

Edit: Just thought of something that MAY (probably not) be the issue. Are you using the trial packs for the characters? I don't know how the trial packs work, I beat all of the online characters before they came out so I've never seen if you can go all the way with trials but if not maybe you need the full version? Again, doubt it but I gotta work on my optimism...

Edited by IceKingz

Nah, theyre legit bought. I wondered about that myself, though. Another friend of mine went all the way with Jiraiya and didnt get it, I asked if it was a trial and he said it wasnt. Mind you, his Shikamaru achie wont unlock either!

Hm, I heard for the Shikamaru achievement, you have to download the Jap voices. If he has done that then honestly I dont know but it's very strange. I wish I knew someone who could disect a games coding so I could see what they coded these achievements under. There could be something so random coded on them if they went under an error that a method for unlike the achievements could be dying in story mode from a kunai attack while in the FOD. I mean the likeliness of that happening is low but still that's always kept me curious...

Edit: Just checked mygamercard and there are still only 16 ppl with any of the DLC achievements. Last night it was at 16 but also right when I checked that the achieves have been unlocked before that, there were only about 14 or 15. My guess is still all glitchers.

Edited by IceKingz

Yea, I noticed too, alot of those people have games completed.. like, on the same day, and more have them without a date on them. You have to be logged in to XBL to have the date on them.. so how do they get online achies without being logged in? lol

Mind you, XBL is pretty wacky like that. When my internet was down for a month I borrowed a friend's copy of the Force Unleashed. Not hard, so I finished it all and got it back to him before my intertnet was restored.. but it says under my achievements that I last played the game on Jan 1, 1970.

Ya I think that has to do with the time on your console updating by how you set it compared to XBL setting the time strictly by the internet with the given time zone. Did you or anyone else ever manage to find a contact email to MS or Ubi? A lot of people have tried including me but they dont have any good support systems at all. I honestly think MS should be the one contacted, especially an achievement group or whoever is strictly in charge of those policies.

If they sit down and realize about these glitched achievements, it's possible they will demand Ubi to fix them or just plain erase them from the Gamercard's history. Not having a true 100% in this game is like knives going through my eyes, except without the excruciating pain. (I'm highly OCD) =P

Ya I think that has to do with the time on your console updating by how you set it compared to XBL setting the time strictly by the internet with the given time zone. Did you or anyone else ever manage to find a contact email to MS or Ubi? A lot of people have tried including me but they dont have any good support systems at all. I honestly think MS should be the one contacted, especially an achievement group or whoever is strictly in charge of those policies.

If they sit down and realize about these glitched achievements, it's possible they will demand Ubi to fix them or just plain erase them from the Gamercard's history. Not having a true 100% in this game is like knives going through my eyes, except without the excruciating pain. (I'm highly OCD) =P

Nah, no luck, I tried posting onUbi's forum for RoaN but now that Broken Bond has come and gone, I doubt their own moderators look there any more. Or if they do, prolly think "Ugh, just another achievement complaint."

Havnt even tried MS, I hear their worse. For awhile I considered cutting XBL Gold to save money but couldnt find an option on my dashboard. I had to google it and just found forums and blogs about people having to call 3 different numbers and wait 22 mins.

"So you dont want Xbox Gold anymore?"

"No."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Xbox Gold is pretty cool."

"Its too expensive, I dont want it any more for awhaile."

".... you want to stop Xbox Gold?"

"YES!"

Haha wow that sounds rough... *sigh* Oh well, I guess it's mainly up to time then to see if MS wants to stop being so freaking stupid and look at the issues... I just wish there was a way to talk to the people actually like doing the work for the achievements instead of those stupid guys on the phone that put you on hold for 20 minutes just to tell you that it's gonna cost 100 bucks to send in your 360 for disc drive repairs. (...true story...)

Did you or anyone else ever manage to find a contact email to MS or Ubi? A lot of people have tried including me but they dont have any good support systems at all. I honestly think MS should be the one contacted, especially an achievement group or whoever is strictly in charge of those policies.

Why don't you try to contact Major Nelson?maybe he could do something about this fuckin glitched achieves, since he is a MS member and is "Inside Xbox 360 Gaming"..

*sigh* I emailed him and only got back an automated email saying how he get's tons of mail and may not respond. He can't answer questions about certain stuff and directed me to talk to the directors or publishers. Back to square 1 since that's Ubisoft....

Ya, the ONLY thing I could see working on at least getting an answer out of the companies is by talking to the executives face to face at either MS or Ubi. Only problem is, there's no freaking way I could travel across the country just to talk to the executives and probably get shut down...

• 2 months later...

I don't know if anyone has tried posting on ubisoft support but they e-mailed me back saying this:

Subject

---------------------------------------------------------------

Will there ever be a patch for the Jiraiya,Sarutobi,Choji,and Temari forest o...

Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------------

Response (Jason) - 07/08/2009 06:40 PM

Thank you for reporting this issue. I have sent this along through the appropriate channels for processing. If this issue is resolved, the solution will appear on the support section of our website.

Hopefully something will happen because if it doesn't i will keep on posting until they get tired of it.

Nice Boricua! Hopefully they will honestly answer it and if not definitely keep up the question. In fact if they don't answer I'll help you out too. Glad to see others are also working on getting an answer out of Ubi.

No Problem. I like getting all my achievements for every game. It kind of feels like im getting ripped off. I'll post in a couple of weeks to let you guys know if they responded back to me or not.

• 4 weeks later...

No they haven't even replied back. I think we should just keep complaining about the achievement problem. Just go to Ubisoft support and look for naruto: rise of a ninja. then ask a question about the glitched achievements.

Edit: I just tried the game out and theres been an update. Dont know for what but maybe someone can try to see if it works.

Edited by Boricua360