Crappy game

Williepicket

I just finished playing this load of crap and I must say that I cant believe they put games out like this nowadays.The game has bad camera angles,the ai is deplorable,graphics dated and just way too short.I finished in like 4 hours.This game was a waste of my life and the only good thing was I got some easy gamerscore,but I wont play it through 3 times to get all the finish it ones.I never tried the online but i would say it would be no better.Now back to a real FPS - MW2

i've finish it two times, one in regualar-one on elite mode, but this sucking-game did not get me the achievment, "use every weapon".

i don't konow why, I got pistols, gun, shotgun, rifle, grenades, grenade-launcher and knife...any ideas what i miss?

I have to agree man this game seems bad-the graphics are awful-ps2 quality(ive only played the first level)-the way your guy moves is jerky-and the way mickey rourke shouts insults has no emotion-its jus being read off a page-i had high hopes for this-from what i heard bethesda sacked the original developer as they didnt like the direction it was taking-i'd hate to have seen that!!the company that done it rebellion are in charge of aliens v predator too--and i was really looking forward to that too.....

No one will buy this or play it so if anyone wants to boost it let me know man tag is i m p da king

Well, now i know why they didnt have any gameplay previews out, I was really looking foward to this. But seeing as i cant find ONE Person who likes it i really doubt im going to be the odd one out again who really enjoys a game everyone doesnt like.

Is there any fun in it at all?!

How many missions? Games are so short now a days i cut it down to playing maybe 1 or 2 missions a day to make it last me.

And whats the Online like? Any replayability for fun at all?

Only 8 missions, the game lasts 4hour max for 1 difficulty mode.

There is no fun at all (or maybe "special kills"). Don't buy this game at full price, would be a bad thing really (rent it if you can or wait a bit :))

PS : I added you I M P Da King, just need 2 others players, add me GT : DarkAngelz7

I'm so alone on online mode :) (please open boosting thread ...)

Something weird happened when I put the game in today. I could load the menu screen fine I started a new campaign and after the loading screen finished all i had was a black screen I could see the gun at the bottom of the screen. i could move, but I was moving into blackness there was nothing on the screen.

I went to multiplayer and that worked fine, it looked like a good game. I went back into single player and this time instead of having a black screen I had a multicoloured screen with pinks, blues and yellows shades, I could walk into these colours but there was no story just these weird colours.

Its like they created a game where all there is is you standing there with a gun in blackness.

It had a circular scratch around the entire cd. I hope that was the problem.

Im getting a new copy today.

Wasnt even expecting it to be a "decent" game, didnt care at all due to the fact that its RICHARD MARCINKO! If you do not know whom he might be why even bother buying the game... If you had a little bit of common sense you would have realized that it was not gonna be "Modern Warfare 2".

kinda like matt hazard just without the personality and its 60$ instead of 40 and has crap multiplayer. POOP

oh and Aliens vs. predator is by Gearbox (borderlands) not rebellion.

Wrong! As someone has already said, Gearbox is making Aliens: Colonial Marines. Rebellion, the developers of Rogue Warrior and Shellshock 2: Blood Trails, is developing Aliens vs. Predator. Remember, when you pay $60 for a crappy game, everyone will hear you scream.

Anyway, it's good to know that this game blows. I'll not add it to my GameFly Q when I reactive my account.

The game is a heap of shit, literally.

It's like, you know how they say babies absorb everything they hear? This guy must of grown up around Tommy or whoever from The Goodfellas.

"F this, f that, go f'ing die you dumb commie c" now substitute the one letter places, with cuss words that contain four letters, and you have 95% of the script.

I've seen better AI in the original Perfect Dark on N64. They can't shoot for crap, either. Also, the only bonus is the sweet Kill Moves :D

~Bryce

lol ya I worked the day it was released and when we got the boxes and took one look and said "Damn. . . .it looks like some work from High school students not artists" of course this is Box art alone. Whenever I customer came in looking to pick it up. . . . we told them to take their reserve and well. . . . put the money towards something else. :(

Not sure why all you guys are hating on this game so much. It is a cheap, no frills budget game with very easy achievement points. 99% of you will have purchased this game for the achievements (just like i did) so im not sure exactly what you were all expecting? Yes it was below average but i found it quite fun for the short time it lasted and ive definatley played worse games for points. For those of you wondering it kinda plays like the wanted weapons of fate game wivout the bullet time and nastier knife kills.