Worst Xbox 360 game ever?

Samigi

I was thinking about all those terrible games I bought thinking they would be brlliant yet I get deceived by a game cover with pretty colours... So what are the worst games you've ever played?

For me it has to be any budget sport title. Beijing 2008 and PDC World Championship darts. Not alot of effort goes in to them.

Edited by Samigi

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shellshock 2

Frontlines: Fuel Of War

Damnation

Legendary

Army Of Two: The 40th Day

Perfect Dark Zero

Halo 3

Crackdown 1

Conan

Dead Or Alive: Xtreme 2

Unbound Saga

Ninety Nine Nights 2

All these games were complete piles of trash that I felt sick having to play through. I'm currently going through the single player of Quantum Theory, and that might be added to my list soon as well LOL.

Skyrim & Oblivion
*shakes fist at Gackt* :p

Darkest of Days was rather craptastic. I enjoyed the concept, but the execution was a mess. Street Fighter 4... I paid $60 new when it first came out after I read all the reviews... then I remembered why I hate fighting games. They frustrate the hell out of me, and I wind up not enjoying them.

I was thinking about all those terrible games I bought thinking they would be brilliant yet I get deceived by a game cover with pretty colours... So what are the worst games you've ever purchased or played?Mine would have to be stranglehold or most definitely sniper ghost warrior.

Stranglehold was amazing! great fun.

Mine would be the last remnant. Had such good expectations and wow is was the worst game ive played ever.