Human Mode - S-Rank Tips

Starlight126

• 4 weeks later...

How the Ranking works is pretty useful for all modes and I didn't know there was a bonuses for no items and no damage. I will also say that I like how much you are willing to help people and even though I already have S on Human I still learned some things so thanks.

Also, I don't know if you already had it somewhere but just to add, using bust on enemies hurts them a lot on Human making it harder to get the rank and it's even worse when you use Devil trigger on them but is good to use for bosses since you can get a lot of points out of it and the rank goes up faster. One last thing for any of those that use Auto, turn split off when fighting the old fart on missions 11 and 20 because it makes it harder to do and more time consuming.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I know a way to keep your style points on the gauge say if you have to run to an enemy and your style points are decreasing. Just shoot the enemy it won't give you any style points but it will keep it from decreasing. For example your getting a SSS style and there are more enemies to kill while your at SSS if your worried about it decreasing to SS or lower just shoot the enemies. SSS will not drop below while your shooting an enemy then when you get close you can unload with whatever attack you want. Iv done this and it worked for me to keep a SSS style for quite a long time while I slowly got to an enemie to finish him off however I seem fit.

• 2 months later...