is 1 vs 100 not returning?

zippy100012

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to say this. I LOL at everyone that complains about not getting all the achievements for 1 vs 100. There was a good chance each season was going to have its own achievements and season 2 achievements would not have been unlocked in season 3.

That is how the devs made it sound over at Xbox.com. Look at all the games EA have shut their servers down that have made it impossible to get all the online achievements. You want to delete those games too?

I am going to say this. I LOL at everyone that complains about not getting all the achievements for 1 vs 100. There was a good chance each season was going to have its own achievements and season 2 achievements would not have been unlocked in season 3.

That is how the devs made it sound over at Xbox.com. Look at all the games EA have shut their servers down that have made it impossible to get all the online achievements. You want to delete those games too?

as a matter of fact

yes we do

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I want it back, I want my last achievement. I wonder if it could be converted to a paid arcade game MS could make money, people could get their last few achievements, and they could release question pack dlc with like 10,000 questions for 400 or 800 points. or something like that.

Just saying.

-Trouble.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would actually pay for Xbox Live Gold if they brought back this game, I just got my XBox 360 recently so I missed out on this entire experience except for the couple times I played at a friends house. It was so fun too. I can only blame myself for not buying the system sooner however I did not want to buy a model of the Xbox 360 that would inevitably die. The slim's are much better.

I would actually pay for Xbox Live Gold if they brought back this game, I just got my XBox 360 recently so I missed out on this entire experience except for the couple times I played at a friends house. It was so fun too. I can only blame myself for not buying the system sooner however I did not want to buy a model of the Xbox 360 that would inevitably die. The slim's are much better.

every machine even these days will still inevitably fail eventually

I was down to one achievement (which my wife & I had gotten on my her account) when the game ended... I agree that they should bring it "back" as a XBL game w/ 10k questions (all the questions they used) so folks can continue to play it -- it was an AWESOME game!

• 2 weeks later...